1.01.2008

Happy 2008!

There are some things going on around here that have had me feeling hurt, angry, frustrated, and just down right pissed off at times. I received a comment from Kristin that really opened my eyes about the situation. (feel free to email me or leave me a comment if you would like to hear more about what is happening.)

"sometimes you just have to let family make their own mistakes, as much as you want to help them succeed. And not everyone is going to be a good parent & nobody but them can change that."

Now that I got that out....I hope that everyone had a blast ringing in 2008, however you chose to celebrate. We had our friends and neighbors over to our house. This worked out well because I was able to put Lani to bed at a decent time. We played some Gui.tar He.ro, board games, drank some spirits, and at midnight watched the ball drop. Michael went to bed a little after 11 because he had to work, but Wesley and I stayed up with Jen, Dave, Ryan and I.

I saw this meme on a few other blogs, so I decided to try it out.
All you do is go through your archive and list your most popular post for each month in 2007.

January 2007: Goopy Eyes and Car Seat Advice
February 2007: Laney or Lawney?
March 2007: Once in a Lifetime Experience
April 2007: Holy Goodness, Wesley's 7!
May 2007: Lani is 11 Month's Old
June 2007: Before and After
July 2007: A Heavy Heart
August 2007: The Results are in
September 2007:Piercings
October 2007: It's a Miracle
November 2007: Let the Cat Out of the Bag
December 2007: A Year in Review: 2007 Edition

It was fun to look back on these posts based on comments. There are so many readers who don't come around anymore. Well, at least they don't comment. I think that I am going to spend some time reading through the comments to see who used to come around. It will be fun checking in on them. Now I am off to down load my 2007 blog on to blurb and start the editing. I also plan on posting about the 500 feet of snow that we have in New Hampshire. We spent our New Year's day sledding in our back yard. Pictures to come soon.

4 people showing me love:

SJINCO January 01, 2008 7:47 PM  

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Sounds like you had a fantastic time with friends and family, just like you should when ringing in the new year.

Can't wait to hear about the snow! And see photos.....

Andrea January 01, 2008 8:22 PM  

Happy New Year to you too! And I LOVE your new header...that is just the cutest picture ever...was it taken while you were sledding in your backyard? hehe...that sounds like fun!

Chastity January 01, 2008 10:37 PM  

I need to do a modified version of that meme...I've been seeing it on everyone's blogs.

Melanie January 02, 2008 5:01 PM  

This does look like fun. I may do this one too.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP