1.01.2008

Snow, Snow and more Snow!

We spent our New Year's Day sledding in our back yard. Lani hung out with us until it was nap time. I think that New Hampshire is going to be buried in 100 feet of snow very soon:P I took a short of video cruising down our small hill. Our friend, Dave, helped to build a nice trail and a jump.




Wesley crashed on the jump

Cruising down the hill

David working hard on the trail
I cleared off the back deck so that Lani would have somewhere to play

Wesley jumping in to the snow pile. This was formed from snow off the roof and the deck.

My message to Mother Nature

************************************************************************
On New Years Eve, Lani had her 18 month check up and guess what? It was snowing!! I knew that it was supposed to clear up so we headed out. I took some random snow photos for all my southern bloggers.

The main road that we take to civilization


I love it when the pines are covered in big fluffy snow!

The sun is trying desperately to break through the clouds.

One of my favorite houses in Co.ncord, the town that I grew up in.
I think that it is apartments now.


Where I went to high school:) Sorry about the blur, but Michael went over a bump as I took this.

14 people showing me love:

BS January 01, 2008 9:39 PM  

Looks like SO MUCH FUN !! If only it would snow like that in VA !

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ January 01, 2008 10:04 PM  

Are you going Crazy yet with all this snow? THE MESS it makes makes me go psycho! My floors, my car, my new shoes even have salt stains on them! GRRRRR. anyways it looks like we need to come over you place looks like a great time!
BTW..LOL at Lani pushing the baby stroller in the snow...

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ January 01, 2008 10:05 PM  

I forgot to say how much I like your new banner! AWESOME!

Andrea January 01, 2008 10:21 PM  

Oh my goodness...I think you have more snow than us...but you sure have the perfect back yard for sledding!!! :) I wish ours had a hill like that...oh well. ;)

Keely Van Brocklin Emery January 01, 2008 10:30 PM  

Wow! I miss the snow after living in Chicago for a few years - looks like you all had a blast!

Chastity January 01, 2008 10:35 PM  

Wow, I haven't seen that much snow in about fifteen years. I'm jealous!

Anonymous January 02, 2008 1:33 AM  

Wow did you guys ever get a tonne of snow!!! Love the one of Lani pushing her buggy!! And that's your high-school??...doesn't even compare to ours here.

Cathi January 02, 2008 7:23 AM  

That is ALOT of snow! It's easy to say how beautiful it is from southern CA but I do hope you stay warm.

Drea January 02, 2008 10:43 AM  

love all the snow pics! caleb and taite have those same old navy hats hehe, in boy colors.

Drea January 02, 2008 10:43 AM  

love all the snow pics! caleb and taite have those same old navy hats hehe, in boy colors.

Jessica January 02, 2008 3:39 PM  

I love these! It looks so beautiful! I don't remember the last time I saw that much snow in person (if I've ever even seen that much snow in person!).

We've been shocked here because it's been in the 40's all day, lol.

~Jessica
http://legaladdictivestimulants.blogspot.com/

Melanie January 02, 2008 4:59 PM  

Wow- look at all that snow! Looks like lots of fun!!

Erin January 03, 2008 2:01 PM  

Love the snow photos, esp. the ones w/ the snow covered trees!

SJINCO January 04, 2008 12:43 AM  

I absolutely LOVE IT! And um, isn't that baby a tad bit cold! She needs a coat Mom : )

Looks like you all are enjoying it and having a great time. Wish it was like that here!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP