1.02.2008

Wordless Wednesday

If you would like to see more snow photos you can scroll down to the next post!! New Hampshire is being bombarded, but we are having fun:) Sledding and hot chocolate to warm the frozen bones!! Perfect!!

20 people showing me love:

houseofeling January 02, 2008 7:40 AM  

I hear ya, although we don't have much here in Indiana...

Cheryl January 02, 2008 8:00 AM  

I'm glad we sent you our snow. :) Happy WW from Wisconsin!

Anonymous January 02, 2008 8:34 AM  

i just love that pic of lani w/her dolly out in the snow! happy snowy wednesday! we got some snow here, but nothing like that!!!

AM January 02, 2008 9:22 AM  

WE WANT SNOW! But, I know too much for too long can sure be a pain. Enjoy it!

Sara January 02, 2008 10:09 AM  

Must say I love snow when I'm inside looking out the window! Love your new header!

Andrea January 02, 2008 11:11 AM  

I'm all for this one...No More Snow!! sounds great! I'm ready for some HOT, sunny weather! haha :)

Tina January 02, 2008 12:35 PM  

I AGREE! Let the sun come out, melt the snow and let the world bloom again!

Healthy and Happy New Year!
Tina

Kim January 02, 2008 12:46 PM  

We are jealous of your snow down here in CT. We always get RAIN and never enough snow. I love the winter and need to relocate North. :)

Unknown January 02, 2008 12:53 PM  

Very nice Wordless Wednesday! I am a non procrastinator, so my Wednesday and Thursday are up! Feel free to comment on both!

Deb

http://palofmine.wordpress.com

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm January 02, 2008 1:03 PM  

Its 32 degrees here and I'm FREEZING! TIME FOR Y'ALL TO MOVE TO NC!!! :-P I don't think you could handle the 90+ degree heat in the summer though!

Sandy January 02, 2008 2:05 PM  

I love the new picture on your blog! They are too cute. I can't imagine how you all deal with all that cold and snow. It's cold here today and supposed to be really cold tonight. I'm getting a little nervous about it because we are not used to pipes bursting and power outages in the cold. OH, boy!

Unknown January 02, 2008 2:17 PM  

We are in Florida and were told we may see some flurry's today! I've been excited all day about it! lol :)

Have a great New Year!

Kim

Donna January 02, 2008 3:04 PM  

You guys are getting a lot of snow!
Is that usual in NH??

We are only on our 2nd snow, which is quite odd, we usually get LOTS more.

We will be going sledding tonight or tomorrow. Because by next Tues it will be in the 50's.

Donna January 02, 2008 3:04 PM  

Oh yeah, your new header picture is GREAT!!!!!

Momisodes January 02, 2008 3:44 PM  

AMEN!!!!!!! We're just south of you in Massachusetts.....Someone please stop the madness! We moved from California.. *sobs*

Anonymous January 02, 2008 4:55 PM  

I would love to have some snow right now! but it just isnt cold enough!!

It has tried though!

Magnolia Sun January 02, 2008 5:03 PM  

It's pretty but I'll let you have it ALL!

Wendy January 02, 2008 9:00 PM  

I don't mind the snow as long as it is not in the single digits! It is freezing here! Can't play in the snow when it is this cold.

SJINCO January 04, 2008 12:40 AM  

I love it!

Laura January 09, 2008 12:21 PM  

Cute! Well, looks like the snow's on it's way out. I hope your icy drive melts soon :)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP