10.11.2007

It's a miracle!

Lani ate green beans last night!! I always put the veggies on her plate where she proceeds to eat around them. I usually eat a few, trying to encourage her and it never works. This time it did:) She had 3 baby helpings!! YAY!! (She also ate chicken and grapes and insists on using these paper plates)



**********************************************

I also wanted to show you what a peanut my Lani is! Here are some comparison pictures.

Lani at 6 months old

Lani at 15 months in the same shirt, sized 12 months!!

19 people showing me love:

Happy October 11, 2007 10:52 AM  

She is so friggin cute!!!

Erin October 11, 2007 11:52 AM  

Good job Lani!!

She is such a cute little thing! Hey at least you don't have to buy all new clothes this season, right? Hailey is the same way, the pants she wore to her papa's yesterday were 12 months, from last year!

Donna October 11, 2007 12:38 PM  

Yeah for green beans!

She is a peanut, but hey, saves $ on clothes=)

Maybe she is eating veggies now because her body is craving the nutrients she isn't getting from your milk anymore.

Yeah E was wearing 12-18 month stuff this Summer and he turned 3!

Andrea October 11, 2007 12:49 PM  

Yay!!! 1 veggie is acceptable...how many more to go? haha...but I am so happy that you were able to get her to eat some! :) And my son Tate is a peanut too! He has been wearing some of the SAME clothes since he was about 6 months too...and now he's 14months!! :)

Shanilie October 11, 2007 2:54 PM  

She is a very beautiful girl! Great photos, that is SO exciting that she is eating green beans. What a great healthy meal.

Anonymous October 11, 2007 3:40 PM  

She is so cute!!! I'm jealous because Jenna's in 2T! Enjoy the baby-ness while it lasts!

Awesome about the green beans. That's about the only veggie Jenna will eat, too. Sometimes she'll eat cooked carrots when she's in the mood.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ October 11, 2007 4:24 PM  

Tori Loves Green beans and Peas! she will eat them like soup! FuNny..
Tori was a itty bitty thing too she wore her clothes forever and never seemed to outgrow them.

SJINCO October 11, 2007 5:50 PM  

She's totally cute! And yay! for green beans. My kids love them!

Anonymous October 11, 2007 9:47 PM  

I noticed that about Deeder too. I'm putting the same shirts on him that I bought half off from Carter's winter selection last year.

Anonymous October 12, 2007 1:38 AM  

Yay for the green beans! And paper plates!...Hey, whatever works right?!

Unknown October 12, 2007 2:51 AM  

Your daughter about the same age as mine. Hi I am a cartoonist and am creating a kids content ebsite. I want you to check it out and see if you enjoy it. It is still in the early stages of construction, but I need some input. It is based on my daughter. Here it is, www.brendasfriends.com. I have a link to my blog there and too some coloring pages. Please let me know what you think. I will be happy to add you to my blogroll if you will do the same. I hope we can be friends.

Courtney October 12, 2007 10:01 AM  

We had the opposite problem with Callee. She never grew very much as a baby and finally at her 15 month check up, she was normal height and weight. It was pretty impressive.

Shannon October 12, 2007 3:05 PM  

sooo cute... Lore doesn't weigh much more than her but Lore eats like she is a pro football player... she had 3 whole bananas yesterday lol...man she can pack it away lol...

Summer October 12, 2007 9:43 PM  

That is great!!! for eating green beans.

Cute pictures of her!

FlipFlop Mom October 12, 2007 11:13 PM  

She is sooooooooo adorable.. I had the opposite.. my kids were always so big!! LOL LOL

Trace October 13, 2007 6:37 PM  

Yay for green beans! :) She too cute :)

Trace

Unknown October 14, 2007 8:59 PM  

Your daughter is adorable. Thanks for visiting www.brendasfiends.com. As I said I am happily adding you to our blogroll called Brenda's Friends.

Drea October 14, 2007 10:46 PM  

glad to see her eating her greens :-)
One of Taites favs are greenbeans! he actually turns down babyfood like "vanilla custard" etc... for greenbeans. Funny baby :-)

She looks darling

Mason and Terri's Mom October 15, 2007 9:21 AM  

The baby I kept this weekend...my friends, is 19 lbs and 13 MO!! HE only eats chicken nuggets, mini pancakes, cheerios, and cheezits. THAT IS IT!!!!! Mandie is completely fine with this too...crazy huh?

Lani is to tiny. I want to KIDNAP HER!!!!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP