10.10.2007

It's been 3 days!

It has been 3 days since Lani stopped nursing and GUESS WHAT?


She has a cold!! MAN this irks me!!! Maybe this is coincidental, but I doubt it:( My poor baby!!! Hopefully it doesn't last too long.

10 people showing me love:

Jessica October 10, 2007 5:18 PM  

That is such a bummer! I hope she gets over it quickly? Have you been able to get her to eat anymore solids since she stopped nursing (it already makes me a little sad to know that the time is approaching when Addison will wean). :(

Drea October 10, 2007 5:33 PM  

awe poor baby... shes ok im sure. i wish i could of nursed my babies :-( maybe num 3

Donna October 10, 2007 6:33 PM  

Poor girl. I am sure it won't be a bad one.

Becca October 10, 2007 9:44 PM  

Hopefully she's feeling better in no time! We're dealing with little colds here too. No fun at all.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ October 10, 2007 10:25 PM  

Aww..see she wasn't rejecting you she was just too stuffed up to nurse...maybe you can pump to keep the milk coming....maybe she will be ready to try again once her stuffies go away...Poor lil Bugger!

Montreal Mama October 10, 2007 10:39 PM  

And how are you doing with her weaning from you? Are you sore? Tolerating it?

Anonymous October 11, 2007 1:09 AM  

Wendy, the same thing happened to my Teddy when I "cut him off"...

Poor Lani...hopefully she's better soon!

SJINCO October 11, 2007 5:51 PM  

Awww, poor baby!

Poor Mamma!

Anonymous October 11, 2007 9:44 PM  

Had to happen some time! :P Deeder has a cold too, it's just going around.

Anonymous October 12, 2007 8:09 AM  

Hope Lani feels better real soon!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP