10.10.2007

Who's up for a scrapbooking swap?

How many of my fellow scrapbookers have supplies hanging around that they are no longer using? I have a whole drawer full of stickers, eyelets, buttons, paper, and so much more just collecting dust.


So, I thought it would be fun to swap some of that stuff out and get some "new" supplies that I can use. If you would like to join me then email me with your:

1. name
2. blog
3. mailing address
4. favorite supplies
5. interests
6. favorite scrapbooking subject(s)
7. what supplies you have to trade
8. if you are okay with shipping internationally

I will then pair all of you up!!



Sign up for this will close October 20th!
Please swap by October 27th!

I will keep this post at the top so people wont miss it. Anyone can sign up, even if you don't have a blog! Just be sure that I have your email. If I was talented, I would create a button, but I am not so link to this post and tell your readers if you think they would be interested!!

**EDITED**
Amanda made this awesome button for me!!! Stop by and show her some love!! Also you can add this button to your side bar if you like:) PRETTY PLEASE!!!





9 people showing me love:

FlipFlop Mom October 04, 2007 9:39 PM  

Oh I'll probably be game!!!! I'll be back tomorrow to send info!!

la bellina mammina October 05, 2007 10:56 AM  

YUp, me too! Thanks for organising this :-)

Summer October 05, 2007 12:11 PM  

yup me too!

Amanda October 05, 2007 7:18 PM  

I emailed you my info. I can amke a button if you want. let me know what you'd like it to say.

Anonymous October 05, 2007 8:03 PM  

Sure ~ I think that you can count me in! I don't know how many neat scrapbooking supplies I have on hand, but I can hopefully put something together! :) Should be fun! Thanks!

Shanilie October 08, 2007 9:41 AM  

Wow!! I LOVE the button! It is PERFECT! I will definitely participate! Count me in. I will start going through my things. I'll go and add the button to my site right now. Great idea Wendy!

Anonymous October 16, 2007 8:31 PM  

I'm getting ready to do this... hopefully I will make it on time... I mentioned it on my blog.

Anonymous October 17, 2007 8:54 AM  

Can't wait! Thanks for organizing this!! : )

Anonymous January 14, 2010 11:38 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP