11.09.2007

Flaunt it Fridays: Let the Cat Out of the Bag!

I recently came across a fabulous blog named Taken With a Grain of Salt . She started something called "Flaunt it Fridays". This weeks theme is "Let the Cat Out of the Bag"!! Basically, you are challenged to empty the contents of your, bag, purse, diaper bag, man purse, back pack, etc. You can read more about it here.

So, here is the contents of my purse!! Not too much in there:) I unfortunately just cleaned it out a few weeks ago!1. Panty liner
2. checkbook
3. wallet (Kate Spade) knock off
4. post office receipt
6. stamps
16. pen

5. Lani's vegan shopping list for her allergies
7. hair elastic...I must always have those!!
8. empty gummy wrapper....a must have for shopping trips with Lani
9. more stamps
10. Ticket for Including Samuel Documentary that Lisa and I went to.
11. check book register
12. soft lips...vanilla flavored
13. Checks
14. Our swimming and beach pass for our association( was cut out!)
15. Lani's bag for her epi.pen and Ben.adryl

Then there is my bag!! A beautiful original from Ta.rget!

Head on over and sign up to show us the contents of your purse! It's fun and a great way to meet other bloggers:)
************************************************************************************
Can I just mention to my regular readers (and new ones) that Lani is STILL asleep. It is 10 am here!! I have checked on her multiple times and she is fine. It must be the dreary day because Alex and Oliver (babies that I watch) have been sleeping all morning also. This is going to mess up the rest of the days schedule but at least I got to post this!!

21 people showing me love:

AM November 09, 2007 10:20 AM  

The morning that Jason had off this week, Emma (and him) slept until 9:30am. Unbelievable. She never does that on my days off.

Anonymous November 09, 2007 10:39 AM  

What a neat idea! Kendall is still sleeping as well & it's 10:34 now (I'm about to go wake him up!)!! BUT, he didn't have a nap yesterday & got in bed late also (LONG story, lol!) so I guess he's just making up for it!

Hey, also~I commented & emailed recently that I changed my blog name & url (don't know if you saw the comment/email). My new url is:

http://devotedmama.blogspot.com

:)

Anonymous November 09, 2007 10:54 AM  

i love this post, i feel like i went snooping in your purse, thanks for sharing!
and it might be time to get lani her own purse for all those things of hers that you have to carry...i could just see it now, a 1.5 year old trusted w/an epi pen...NOT! =)
still sleeping? lucky for mama!!! turn on martha quick!

Donna November 09, 2007 11:06 AM  

How fun, I will post mine later...I need to stop getting distracted and do my algebra...I only have 6 lesson to do today and tomorrow (and I am busy tomorrow!)

Ethan slept until I woke him up to take Merci to school, which is unusual!

Sara November 09, 2007 12:13 PM  

Haha, nice panty liner! Thanks for sharing that site. Off to check it out!

~michelle pendergrass November 09, 2007 12:29 PM  

Isn't it funny what our purses say about us?

I put mine up too, if you're so inclined to visit. :)

Quiskaeya November 09, 2007 12:37 PM  

I just love this meme by TheMommyKelly! So much fun to see what's in other's bags. I like how you numbered and labeled everything.

Quiskaeya November 09, 2007 12:39 PM  

I just love this meme by TheMommyKelly! So much fun to see what's in other's bags. I like how you numbered and labeled everything.

Anonymous November 09, 2007 1:08 PM  

Super! I love the numbered items... and your wallet, knockoff or not! I am beginning to feel like a snoop though!

Anonymous November 09, 2007 1:41 PM  

I forgot to say... thanks for playing!

Unknown November 09, 2007 2:13 PM  

Isn't it nice to have some peace and quiet every once in while???Hope it doesn't screw up your day too much!

Candi November 09, 2007 3:39 PM  

Wow...your purse is so clean!! Wish I could say the same for mine!!

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb November 09, 2007 3:42 PM  

It's a great idea. I'll give it a try. Mine's up now.

Amanda November 09, 2007 6:09 PM  

great post. we have the same stamps LOL

Trace November 09, 2007 6:22 PM  

What a great post!! I am going to join this one. :)

Shanilie November 09, 2007 6:56 PM  

I just love this post! And I am going to definitely do this next Friday! My purse is usually a disaster area. I will try to take a picture of it the way it usually is. I will fight the urge to clean it...because that is rare....I only do that when I have Jacob leftovers rotting in it or something lol jk

la bellina mammina November 10, 2007 4:52 AM  

Love this post too:-)
LP sleeps till 9.30am only on the days he has to go to playschool!

Anonymous November 10, 2007 9:26 AM  

nicely numbered :P

I carry diapers, wipes, my wallet, and a bag of Deeder treats. Those things jump from stroller, backpack, to diaper bag.

Denise November 10, 2007 12:31 PM  

I'm just curious how you get away with only carrying that stuff! I'm jealous! I love your orignal Target bag! :)

Penny November 11, 2007 4:52 PM  

Wow! I feel like I have far too much stuff now LOL!

SJINCO November 12, 2007 9:39 PM  

Love your purse! And wow, you are way more organized and neat then I am.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP