1.31.2007

Goopy eyes and Car seat advice


I took Lani to our doctor yesterday and she does have conjunctivitis. I had no idea how that was possible since no one that she has been around has it. She said that Lani may have a virus that showed its self through her eyes or Wesley may have brought it home from school. I vote for the virus because I have Wesley wash his hands as soon as he walks in the door from school!
Now she is on Erythromycin cream and it seems to be working after only one application. I thought that she would scream but she really didn’t mind it.
They did weigh her at the appointment and she was exactly 18 pounds. The doctor also suggested that we start looking into another car-seat for Lani because she seems to be getting too tall for the infant seat! Now comes the adventure of finding the safest car-seat at the best value! Any of you have success with ones that can be rear facing for those under one? We did not have to get one for Wesley so I need to educate myself a little on this!

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP