5.24.2009

Rock N Race Photos

Michael, Wesley, Lani and I walked in the Rock n Race 5k in Concord. Back here I wrote about walking in honor of my amazing friend Sharon.

us


We met in downtown Concord with 6000 other walkers and runners. I am amazed at how much this event grows each year. The weather was beautiful and spirits were high while we waited to start.

waiting to start

The kiddos with Mommy

Jen and I

We attempted THREE TIMES to get a nice photo of the kids. As you can see, none of them were truly successful, lol! But, I do love the one of my BFF and I!!

Kid photo take  ONEKid Photo take TWOKid Photo take THREE


I attempted some photos while walking!

almost to mile 2Just starting out


We finished the race in a little under 45 minutes. Not bad! Wesley did fabulous and did not complain even one time. I was very proud of my boy:) Lani wanted Michael to hold her in the beginning, but I think she was a little overwhelmed by all the people. In the beginning of the walk we are kind of squished together. We gave her a PB and Fluffy sandwich which cheered her up. The rest of us had yummy burgers from the 99 for dinner. There also was a chicken option from Outback Steakhouse. Thank you so much to them for the free dinner:) What an awesome treat for us walkers and runners!!

Fluffy kisses!

2 people showing me love:

Monica May 25, 2009 4:32 PM  

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun & had some pretty nice weather!!

Mama Skates May 25, 2009 11:15 PM  

omg - what cute pics...that one of u & the kiddos is cute & the last one of michael kissing fluffy lani is the BEST!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP