12.03.2008

Growing Up

Lani drew her first "person" on her Aqua Doodle Saturday night. Isn't it adorable? She loves to have me trace toys so I traced one of her rubber ducky bodies. She then added the eyes, nose, arms, legs, and the long hair:) I made sure to snap a few photos before it started to "melt" as Lani says.

I can't believe how much Lani is growing up! Not only is she potty trained (pooping in the potty now), but she is drinking out of a big girl cup, and drawing people. All this growing up is also bringing on the "bad dweams" in full force again. I still remember nightmares I had as a child so I KNOW first hand how much these dreams can effect a child.


Be sure to enter my giveaway for a computer tune up and to get a FREE bottle of Clorox 2 color safe bleach.

5 people showing me love:

Melissa December 03, 2008 11:08 PM  

Aw, that is so cute!

Mama Skates December 03, 2008 11:11 PM  

love it! awww, that bittersweet growing up stage...do i dare ask if another one is/will b in the works? ;0)

Jenn December 03, 2008 11:34 PM  

That is too precious..I love it!

Anonymous December 04, 2008 10:07 AM  

Very cute!
I remember having horrible nightmares as a kid too. Poor baby.

Jesser December 09, 2008 9:31 AM  

Gah, it is so bitter sweet to have them grow up before your very eyes. You're doing your job as a parent and all, but I wish I could keep her a baby just a little longer. Ahh well, here's to no diapers. ;)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP