12.03.2008

Clorox 2...Stain Fighter and Color Booster

Soy milk! It stains everything. I have the hardest time getting the stains out of Lani's clothes even with some of the more popular stain removers. In the morning she dribbles on her pajamas while eating her bowl of cereal. Lani now drinks out of a big girl cup and spills all over her pants. At snack she loves to dip graham crackers in the milk which leads to milk drenched sleeves. Not sure how that happens, but it always does.

Mom Central offered me a coupon for a FREE 44 oz. bottle of liquid Clorox 2. I immediately threw in a load of Lani's soy milk stained clothes. I ran it through a normal cycle and couldn't believe that the stains were gone. That's right!! The SET IN soy milk stains were non existent.

Clorox 2 is a non-chlorine beach so you can use it with all your clothes right along with your regular detergent. It also is formulated to remove all your stains and brighten colors at the same time. Clorox 2 is concentrated to use less plastic which is better for the environment. It's also safe to use in the new front loading washers.

Want to learn more? Head over to the Dare to be Colorful website for more information, tips, and stories from other stain fighters.

Once you've checked out the website and decided that you want to try it out, swing back here and let me know. The first (5) people to comment will receive a coupon for one FREE any 44 oz. liquid or 49.2 oz. dry Clorox 2 Color Safe Bleach.

6 people showing me love:

Mama Skates December 03, 2008 11:10 PM  

whoo hoo, i'm first - and girl, i've got some stains too! 3 small kiddos = stains galore! ;0)

LOVE all ur great giveaways!

Monica December 04, 2008 7:26 AM  

I would love to have a coupon and try it out. Between the 3 boys, Lauren, and the new baby in April, I'm sure I can put it to the test!!

Thanks!!

Donna December 04, 2008 9:44 AM  

I love this stuff and haven't bought it in awhile!

Thanks!

E was on soy formula, I hated the stains.

BS December 04, 2008 5:50 PM  

I want one !!

Me December 06, 2008 10:01 PM  

I would love to try that out.

Heather June 08, 2009 2:51 PM  

Did this work for the chocolate soymilk? I have stains all over my linens!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP