8.21.2008

Wayne from Maine

I am not musical in the sense that I play instruments or sing. That would just torture those around me:) But I do love listening to music and introducing my children to different types. When we have the chance we attend music festivals, children's concerts, etc. Wesley is going to be like his Daddy. His love of music and his talent for playing instruments has already made its self known. Even Lani will bang out a beat on Wesley's drums while singing "Twinkle Twinkle". Oh and you heard her singing the Barney Song.

Wayne from Maine

This weekend we headed out to see Wayne from Maine, a children's singer that travels around New England performing. We love him and go to any show that is close to us. His songs are so much fun and easy to remember so Wesley loves to jam along with him. The show we went to on Sunday had a small audience so the kiddos were invited up to dance, play instruments, and help Wayne out with a few songs. Even my shy little Wesley got up and helped him sing a song named "Clark the Shark". It's a rhyming song and Wesley had to finish the sentences by figuring out the rhyming words.

Of course I took some photos for your viewing pleasure. ( I am on the look out for a layout that allows me to post my photos in a larger size.)

Wesley helping Wayne!!

3 people showing me love:

Jessica August 21, 2008 8:44 AM  

How fun! I love the photos of Wesley & Lani on the stage together.

Mrs. Stam August 21, 2008 9:09 AM  

My husband and his whole family are very musical person, they sing and play and they have a special ear for music

Me on the other hand sing like a dying duck and can't hold a tune !!!! I'm so happy that out little girl have her Papa's musical abilities. she already at 15 months is able to hold a beat on the drum!!!!

SJINCO August 21, 2008 11:37 AM  

So cute and so much fun! I love music and I'm always encouraging my kids to listen and play and you know - enjoy it!

Wayne from Maine. I've never heard of him, but I might just check him out!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP