8.16.2008

scrapbook time

I am going over to my friend Michelle's for some scrapping tonight:) YAY!! It's been so long since we got together without the kiddos, just to scrapbook. She built a craft room downstairs so now we can go and hide from her hubby and two cuties. Hopefully we can get some pages done. We tend to chat a little too much when we get together. I don't mind though:)

I also posted a few new pages to my scrapbook set over on Flickr if you are interested. Just go to the last page for the new ones:)

This post may have gotten lost amongst a few reviews so click on over!!

6 people showing me love:

Mrs. Stam August 16, 2008 12:15 PM  

hope you have lots of creative fun!!!!and a good chat!

Chastity August 16, 2008 1:39 PM  

I hope you had lots of fun! I hope to make our new downstairs bedroom into a craft room of sorts when it's finished.

Magnolia Sun August 16, 2008 4:16 PM  

girl time is always fun.

Drea August 16, 2008 8:33 PM  

tthey're cute!

Jenn August 17, 2008 8:51 PM  

I have got soooo many photos that I need to scrapbook!

It is so fun to get together with others scrapbook...hope you have a great time!

Jessica August 18, 2008 11:41 PM  

I really need one of those scrapbooking nights. Hope you had fun! Did you get a lot of pages finished?

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP