8.15.2008

Banana Splits


I am not talking about the delicious ice cream treat, but the costumed rock band from the 1960's. Yep, they are back with new music, and a new website. Fleege, Drooper, Bingo, and Snorky are going to be starring in their own comedy shorts and music videos on Cartoon Network starting September 2nd. Their songs are fun and very catchy and your child will definitely love jamming with them! Plus they are pretty darn cute!

If you want a preview of what to expect from these silly guys, as Lani calls them you should definitely head over to the Banana Splits website. You can watch videos, listen to jokes, play games, and join the fan club. There is even a down loadable membership certificate and card. The Banana Splits are ready to introduce their music to a new generation of children.

1 people showing me love:

FlipFlop Mom August 19, 2008 7:41 PM  

Oh.. I love the Banana Splits.. tra laa laa.. la de la la...

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP