3.12.2008

The official diagnosis.

Remember this rash? Well, after leaving here on Friday with a 102.8 fever they decided to take "H" to the doctor...ON TUESDAY!! The doctor diagnosed her with a double ear infection, which was causing the rash. I feel horrible for "H", but I am glad that she was finally taken in and put on an antibiotic. The rash is completely healed:)

14 people showing me love:

Anonymous March 12, 2008 3:50 PM  

Poor thing! Glad it's on its way out.

Anonymous March 12, 2008 4:08 PM  

Aww, that's just awful! I KNOW I'm not perfect & don't claim to be & I'm not passing judgement, but come on! If it had been either of my boys, I"d have made an appt. @ the 1st sign of a rash!! But, I'm glad they finally took her & found out the cause & that she's now on the proper meds to clear it all up!

Kim March 12, 2008 5:28 PM  

A week! Goodness! Well, at least they FINALLY got it taken care of.

Emma in Canada March 12, 2008 9:29 PM  

Wow. She must have had a miserable weekend.

SJINCO March 13, 2008 12:53 AM  

Oh wow, a double ear infection? I was so off base...

Wind Blossom March 13, 2008 1:07 AM  

'Bout time! Poor little thing!

kristie March 13, 2008 8:45 AM  

that's the oddest thing??? a rash caused by an ear infection. thank goodness they finallly took her to the dr.

AM March 13, 2008 9:11 AM  

I hate to be all...whatever, but I hope they learned their lesson!

Jessica March 13, 2008 9:23 AM  

That poor girl! So glad the rash is gone (& that it wasn't contagious!).

Drea March 13, 2008 1:02 PM  

ur on blogherad now ;-) yippie!

FlipFlop Mom March 13, 2008 9:33 PM  

OHHHHHHH poor sweat pea.. Katie use to get them all the time.. double ear infections .. but no rash!! ahhhh I wonder if she is getting teeth also along with the whole.. fever/rash thing!!!

Magnolia Sun March 13, 2008 9:47 PM  

Bless her heart, glad she is better.

Anonymous March 14, 2008 7:21 AM  

Poor thing!

I don't want to give unsolicited advice, but a good chiropractor can keep ear infections at bay. My third-born had chronic back-to-back ear infections and round after round of antibiotics until the doctor finally said we needed to get tubes put in. On the advice of a friend, I took him to the chiropractor as a last resort, before opting for surgery. Three adjustments and he was healed!

From then on I have always taken the children to the chiropractor at the first sign of an ear infection, and it has worked every time.

I hope your little one starts feeling better soon!

Thanks for stopping by my party!

Erin March 14, 2008 11:53 AM  

Goodness, the poor thing! Glad they finally did something about it!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP