3.12.2008

Wordless Wednesday


Playing together
Originally uploaded by WeSnLaNi

10 people showing me love:

Jessica March 12, 2008 8:25 AM  

They're so sweet together! It makes me want another baby even more so that Addison will have someone to play with!

Devoted Mama March 12, 2008 8:41 AM  

How cute! Justin & Kendall play very well together also despite the HUGE age difference (there's 9 years between them!!) :)

Andrea March 12, 2008 10:12 AM  

Don't you just love it when they play together like that? So cute. I hope Tate loves to play with his little sibling-to-come!! :)

FlipFlop Mom March 12, 2008 10:17 AM  

I LOVE Lani's face... I use to put Katie's hair up like that.. sniff sniff.. now she's a "beauty" queen and she wouldn't let me do that!! LOL LOL LOL..

Hey..did you get that funky e-mail yesterday about the Biggest Loser???

Let me know what you use for coupons..I GOT TONS that I'm gonna toss!!

Melissa March 12, 2008 11:39 AM  

What a sweet look on her face as she watches big brother! Happy WW

Deb March 12, 2008 12:35 PM  

Oh how cute is that! I love when siblings play together. :)

SJINCO March 13, 2008 12:54 AM  

So sweet!

Wind Blossom March 13, 2008 1:08 AM  

Lani looks as though she's saying, "okay...I gotta make my move and grab that from big brotha".

What a cute, cute shot!

kristie March 13, 2008 8:46 AM  

i love lani's hairdo!

Unknown March 13, 2008 2:46 PM  

AWWW i love it when the oldest sibling takes time out for the younger ones! I see it a lot at our house!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP