2.22.2008

I am off to my Friday night scrapbooking crop tonight with my friend Michelle. There is a snowstorm moving through, but we are hardcore so we will brave it:) Anything for a night away from the kids doing what we have no time for otherwise. I am going to be working on my brothers wedding scrapbook. It was my gift to him and 5 months later I am still working on it. What can I say...I am a perfectionist. I am using the photos that I took which I think came out fabulous, just saying. You can see most of them in my September 2007 Flickr set. I'll post pictures of the pages after I give it to Jon and Jillian. I am not sure if they read my blog, but I want them to be surprised just in case.

The rest of the weekend is pretty low key since Michael is working Saturday. Next week is school vacation so I have some planned for Wesley on Monday and Tuesday. I have kids on the other days, so we can't do much:( Michael is working all week since his company is so far behind on deliveries. Remember how I mentioned that his hours were cut? Well, now he has to work 6 days to play catch up. We are happy for the extra money, but bummed that we will only have Sunday together. Oh, well!! Hope that you all have a great weekend. I am not sure when I will be able to post this weekend, if at all.

Also, does anyone know of a good tutorial on stitching your scanned 12x12 pages? It would look so much better than the photos I take, but I have no idea how.

4 people showing me love:

Donna February 22, 2008 4:07 PM  

Have lots of FUN!!!

Andrea February 22, 2008 9:40 PM  

Sounds like fun! I think I would love scrapbooking if I actually ever got into it!

Candi February 22, 2008 9:50 PM  

What a lovely gift! I bet you would have walked there tonight if you had too, lol!

Anonymous February 23, 2008 12:25 PM  

Hope the weather didn't cause any problems for you. Can't wait to see what you've come up with....*sigh*....I seriously need to find more time!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP