2.23.2008

Crazy Morning

Michelle and I made it down to our scrapbooking crop last night. It was slow going, but not bad as long as we took it slow and let the psychos with SUV's fly past us. There were 8 of us out of 28, the other 20 cancelled. It was awesome because we were able to have our own table and SPREAD out all of our junk. I didn't get as much done as I had hoped, but the pages I made are nice. I loved looking at all the pictures again and remembering my brothers wedding. I kept getting all choked up when I would tell Michelle about a photo. Man, I am such a sap sometimes.

*I interrupt this post to let you know that once again my neighbor is trying to get his mini van up his driveway!! LOL!! He just crashed into the snow bank in front of our fence. Too bad the snow is there because I hate my fence and would love to have someone else pay for the replacement*


Today Wesley had bowling and he locked my keys, purse, cell phone and Lani's bag in the car. UGH!! Luckily I have road side assistance and they got us back in by the time bowling was over. While we were in the bowling alley Lani had a STINKY poo and was pitching a fit because I didn't have her "Poohs" (Pooh and Tigger cereal)! Luckily the rest of the day has gone better. Lani is sleeping, I made a Black Bean Soup, and now I must go clean before our friends get here!

5 people showing me love:

Andrea February 23, 2008 4:37 PM  

I hate the feeling of locking my keys in the vehicle...luckily it hasn't happened since we had Tate - but it'll probably happen one day yet! And that story about your neighbor is TOO funny. :) Too bad he didn't hit the fence...

Jill February 24, 2008 10:35 AM  

what is it with everyone having good roadside assistance but us? read on my blog for the 7 hour journey to get home.

Shannon February 24, 2008 6:39 PM  

i swear I am going to get a key just to keep in my bra so I never get locked out again lol... once was enough for me lol...

Jesser February 24, 2008 10:43 PM  

Glad you had a good time. People do get crazy when it snows, I swear. I hate it.

Sara February 25, 2008 2:56 PM  

Wow, your ambitious! I remember watching a neighbor try to get out of her icy driveway. Took about an hour.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP