12.10.2007

Another fabulous weekend!

This weekend started on Friday night with some kid free Christmas shopping. I put Lani to bed at 7pm and my 13 year old neighbor came over to watch movies with Wesley and listen for Lani. We finished Wesley and Lani except for some stocking stuffers. It was nice to be out alone and we even ended the night with a st.arbu.cks treat! Since I am not a coffee drinker I always get the white chocolate mocha! YUMMY!!

On Saturday we went bowling and to Jacobs 1st b-day party. He is Ray's son. It was fun even though the older kids were a little rambunctious! Lani was a doll and loved testing out all of Jacob's new toys! As usual the boys abandoned Lisa and I with the kids so that they could play. We headed out from Ray's and went to a house that had some beautiful Christmas lights. Sorry no camera, but we may go back out with Michael so that he can see them.

On Sunday we headed up to Lisa's house! I have been wanting to get back up there to visit and decided that we should go to the same tree farm that she uses to get our tree! It was cold and slippery, but Lani picked out the perfect tree, the kids had some hot chocolate, and we headed out to lunch in Sprin.gfield, VT! This is the town that won the chance to have The Sim.psons movie opening there. Wesley wanted to see the gigantic donut statue:) The kids posed on it for us photographic mom's!! (the kid's of blogger's really have to put up with a lot) Later we headed back to Lisa's to hang out with the pugs, and play some guit.ar he.ro! We also finished Wesley's Christmas shopping! Guess what it was that we bought for him (and Michael) off of eb.ay;) It was a nice visit, but Lani was getting sleepy so we headed out! I wanted to stop and see my brother and Jillian, but Lani was asleep before we pulled out of Lisa's driveway:( We can't wait to make it back up there for a visit or have them venture out to our house. I really wish we lived closer because I know that our families would spend a lot of time together!

11 people showing me love:

la bellina mammina December 10, 2007 5:49 PM  

Definitely a fabulous weekend Wendy! :-)

Shannon December 10, 2007 6:30 PM  

sounds like a great weekend... love to hear what you got Lani... need to give ideas to my mom and the mil

Sandy December 10, 2007 7:08 PM  

It looks like you all had a great time at the tree farm. It is so pretty up there...wish I could come visit them too. I love Old Man Turbo practically sitting on your baby!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ December 10, 2007 7:47 PM  

Aww..Really she fell asleep in my driveway? It was a long day for her. She was so good! They Both were. I enjoyed our visit and after the new year I can't wait to head over your way....Fun times ahead! ((Huggs))

Donna December 10, 2007 8:23 PM  

Lots of FUN!!

Becca December 10, 2007 8:56 PM  

Love the slideshow! I need to do something like that! Sounds like you all had a great weekend :-)

Andrea December 10, 2007 9:57 PM  

How fun!!! And great pictures too! And it's so nice to have good friends like that, hey? ;)

Jessica December 11, 2007 8:29 AM  

Although I wouldn't want it all the time, I'm a but jealous of your cold weather right now. I've been doing everything I can to make it feel Christmasy here but some of our highs this week are 85 degrees!

Devoted Mama December 11, 2007 9:06 AM  

Sounds like an awesome weekend! We always get our tree w/my Daddy @ a tree farm. Isn't it so fun picking out the "perfect" tree :) Cute slideshow!

Wendy December 11, 2007 11:12 PM  

What a fun-filled weekend! We went to our favorite tree farm this weekend to get ours, too. I only wish it could've been cooler so we could come home and have hot chocolate, too. It got so warm, we were ready to turn on the air, instead!

SJINCO December 13, 2007 11:35 PM  

What a fantastic weekend! Love the photos....

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP