12.08.2007

Recalls: IMPORTANT!!

On Fac.ebook I have an application that notifies me of all the most recent recalls. I love it and have already discovered we have an Ol.d Na.vy coat that was recalled, a storage container, and now this!

I sold that booster seat to someone on Craig.slist and thank goodness I know where she is so that I can let her know. I also wanted to make you aware since I am sure many of my readers have one of these boosters(there is more than one style). Please click on the link above for the details. It has something to do with the belts that hold your baby in the seat. I also suggest that if you have Fac.ebook that you add this application. It is one of the most useful ones on there! If you are my friend just go to my profile to add it to yours!

2 people showing me love:

SJINCO December 09, 2007 1:11 PM  

Oh nice, a great informative tool! I'll add it for sure...


And really, I'm tired of all the recalls. Do people even care anymore?

AM December 11, 2007 11:40 AM  

We own that same seat but I dont know if its one that was recalled or not, different fabric. Besides, we never strap Emma in anyway! horrible.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP