12.07.2007

Wesley's Solo

Wesley's school had their "Winter Concert" last night. I thought of a fellow NH blogger while watching their performance of "Reindeer Rap". Wesley surprised us with a solo:) Since I have NO IDEA how to get video off of my video camera, I used my digital camera to record it off the TV!! You may not be able to hear it very well, but damn...he's cute!!




7 people showing me love:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ December 07, 2007 5:04 PM  

Aren't those Christmas concerts a hoot! actually we can't say Christmas Concert anymore... let me rephrase that.. "Winter concert" Whitney has hers on Thursday night..she is playing her Clarinet!

FlipFlop Mom December 07, 2007 10:40 PM  

OH MY!!! that's the CUTEST!!! Oh gosh.. I remember those days.. remember them clearly!!!! Austyn always had a solo.. sighhhhhhh... He's so adorable too!!!

Shannon December 07, 2007 11:26 PM  

ohhh too cute

Jessica December 08, 2007 7:28 AM  

How cute! That was really adorable, I just love those little Christmas plays & such that the kids put on. :)

~Jessica
http://legaladdictivestimulants.blogspot.com/

"J" December 08, 2007 7:22 PM  

Hi....
I'm just passing through from a comment you left on SJ's blog (And All The Jones Men)! I'm new to this...so I'm just kind of all over the place! =) You can get lost out here going from one page to another!

Your page is cute...love the Christmas pictures!

Anonymous December 09, 2007 2:05 AM  

Awesome Wendy!!

SJINCO December 09, 2007 1:13 PM  

Oh too cute! Our Holiday Concert is coming up this week! And I can't wait!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP