12.06.2007

Christmas Photos

We went a few weeks ago to get some family Christmas photos done at Target. They finally came in and I took a picture of them since my scanner was not working. I did last years also so you can compare. You should be able to click on them for a closer look if you are interested.

Last years photo with Jenna, Leah, and Joshie. Excuse the angle, but the flash was making a mark on the photo.

Here is this years photo. Lani just finished screaming and was holding onto a Do.ra gummie:)

2006 Wesley and Lani
Wesley and Lani 2007 photo. Didn't it come out fabulous?!?

14 people showing me love:

Anonymous December 06, 2007 11:48 PM  

Oh my gosh they're gorgeous!!

la bellina mammina December 07, 2007 2:39 AM  

Gorgeous kids!!! :-)

Anonymous December 07, 2007 8:58 AM  

yes, fabulous! i love that one w/the two of them, SO SO SO cute!

Devoted Mama December 07, 2007 9:45 AM  

Greaat pics! Our local Tar.get doesn't have a studio though! Boo!~cause it looks like they do great photos :)

AM December 07, 2007 10:01 AM  

The last photo is fantastic! I dont know why I havent thought to get all the grandkids together (only 3) for a holiday photo to give to the in-laws. Probably because I dont care for my SIL. But maybe I should do that. I could probably just plan to go by one afternoon on a weekend and take some pictures myself of them all outside.

Anywy, great photos!

Erin December 07, 2007 2:00 PM  

Love the photos!!! Esp. the one of the 2 of them, so sweet!

Deb December 07, 2007 2:45 PM  

Ok, I so need to know how you got that many kids to all look at the camera at the same time and even smile! Those are wonderful! :)

Donna December 07, 2007 4:03 PM  

It looks really cute!!

FlipFlop Mom December 07, 2007 10:42 PM  

WOW they have grown up!!!! This year has flown by.. They really changed!!!!! GREAT photos!!!!

Shannon December 07, 2007 11:28 PM  

ohhhh soooo cute!

Karen December 09, 2007 9:23 PM  

Those are so adorable. That pictures of the 2 of them couldn't be cuter! I like how you do all the kids, too.

Mason and Terri's Mom December 10, 2007 8:03 PM  

So Jealous! I need family pictures done! ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr

Chastity December 10, 2007 10:11 PM  

That last one is perfect!

Emma in Canada December 11, 2007 4:00 PM  

All 4 photos are beautiful!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP