12.06.2007

Lani's new apron

Lani received a very special package in the mail from Autumn, Michael's cousins wife. She is a sweet and very talented sewer. I saw that she was going to open and etsy shop with the adorable apron that Lani has now.

Go ahead and check it out. I'll wait.... Aren't they adorable! What a perfect Christmas gift with some art supplies or some cookie cutters:) Here is a link to her son wearing a boy one!

She offered to send me one as a gift. I LOVE it. The fabric is beautiful and it is well crafted. As a beginner sewer, I am in awe of her straight stiches:) I would URGE all of you to head over to her shop and order one for your kiddos. She has one up there now, but I know that she is willing to make custom orders. There is also a few hand made "infant wrap tops" and a wallet. Autumn and Ben did just have a baby girl last week so I am sure she is pretty busy with her new addition.

Lani loves the button that Autumn uses.

Here is the whole apron. The fabric is very durable and will stand up to many washings.

A close up of the zoo fabric

The button that Lani loves

Lani had a blast filling the three front pockets with her toys.

Autumn also made her this beautiful little bag.
I think I may need to put in an order for a bigger one for me. Isn't it beautiful? Hopefully she will have more bags in her shop once things settle down with baby Heidi.

3 people showing me love:

That Chick Over There December 06, 2007 10:41 AM  

Now that is just precious!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ December 06, 2007 8:20 PM  

Oh those are so sweet! Great for baking to all those messy crafts the kiddos enjoy doing...That is great! I remember when I was a kid we wore men's old shirts backwards...where were these cute aprons way back then?

Anonymous December 07, 2007 8:57 AM  

that is such a cute apron, I love it! i wonder if she is still making them w/new baby?

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP