11.05.2007

Lani's first crush

I always thought it would be a cute little boy but it seems that she is smitten with a cute rock star!Lani LOVES "Ray Ray" as she calls him:) Several times a day Lani opens the laptop and asks for "Ray Ray" which means she wants to watch the videos on their MySpace page. Daddy is a little jealous ;)

4 people showing me love:

Chastity November 06, 2007 12:47 AM  

Lila has a thing for adult Mexican men, lol. Every time we go to a Mexican restaurant she flirts with every waiter that walks by. I guess little girls just KNOW what they like :).

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ November 06, 2007 9:46 AM  

Oh That is so Sweet...I think all little girls go threw that Crush stage when they are teeny tiny.
I remember my girls going threw that. They could barley talk but their Body language said it all!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ November 06, 2007 9:46 AM  

Duh...look how I spelled Through? guess I better start to proof read! Ha!

SJINCO November 07, 2007 9:10 AM  

SO cute. And super sweet.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP