11.04.2007

Blog Roll Bestees!

I saw something cool on another blog (can't remember which one) that I thought was pretty cool. I have decided to take 5 blogs from MY blog roll each week and high light 2 random blogs from their blog roll along with the profile (if they have one). I thought it would be a fun way to get to know other bloggers! I am also trying to update my blog roll, so if you don't see your blog be patient, I am almost there:)

1) 2kaz4sophie They do not have a blog roll, but you can still go over and read about their beautiful daughter Sophie.

************************************************************************************
2) A Family Story I am a 30-something working mom with two daughters; Ashley is 4 and Audrey is 1. Come, sit, stay and read my Family Story...

Whatever Blows My Skirt I'm a 33 year old Mom to a 4 year old son who is more than words can ask for. I'm also a wannabe writer with much more ambition than my lazy butt will allow. It's sometimes funny, sometimes sad, but mostly just me. C'mom and join in on my crazy life.

Ice Cream Mama
*************************************************************************************
3) A Mixed up Mama I'm a 28 year old stay-at-home mom looking for an outlet to express myself in a way more grown-up than how I communicate with my 2 and 4 year old's on a daily basis! I'm a born again Christian eager to be the best mother I can be with the help of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I use this blog to keep an account of my ever so exciting life as I attempt to raise my two little men. I'm a photographer-in-training so more times than not I let my pictures do the talking!

Katie I am

Marie Millard My name is Nancy...so why a blog named Marie Millard? You'll have to read the first post for the explanation. As the saying goes, you can never have too many friends. Blogs open us up to friendships that we probably wouldn't have made otherwise. My posts will slant towards "head tilting" humor. Nothing meant with malice, more so therapy for me.
*************************************************************************************
4) A Mom's Love Shanilie is my name and I have been married to my wonderful husband Ryan for over four years. I am a Christian wife, mother, teacher, tutor, financial planner and so much more. I also have a 2 year old beautiful boy, Jacob. You can take a look at his site if you click on the Jacob link at the top. Pop by again and share in my adventures in parenting. Please leave a comment before you go.

HeiressChild
hi, welcome to my palace. i just like to be the unique me that God created. i live a stress-free, drama-free life, and i love to laugh and have fun. life is serious enough, so i want light and laughter and sunshine and smiles. my children are grown and have their own families, and for the first time in eons, I'm free. yeaaa!!! I'm learning new things about myself, and I'm luvin' it. my future is so bright, i wear sunglasses to look at it (OK, so I'll never be on "last comic standing," but you have to admit this line was cute!)

When 2 became 3 Married to a wonderful husband since july29 2006, proud Mama of Rebekah (may 5 2007), nursing mother,baby wearer, using cloth diapers, SAHM, proudly co-sleeping, Christian, and if you want to know more read this blog.
*************************************************************************************
5) Adventures in Babywearing I am Stephanie, the loving wife to Jeff (10/9/99), & a stay at home mom to 3 beautiful little men- Noah (2/16/01), Carter (7/10/02), Grayson (10/7/05).

Adventures in Imperfection I'm a young mama with three sweet boys--Stephen (1/03), Zachary (11/04), and Marc-Adam (10/06). I've been married to my Sweet Hubby for 6 years. My life feels like a circus sometimes. And I make no claims that I'm perfect. I don't even claim to be a perfectionist. I yam what I yam. I've learned to laugh at myself and my imperfections. Here is where I lay it all out so you can have a laugh, too.

Sunny Side of the Street Taking a walk on 'The Sunny Side of the Street' is my way of saying I'm choosing to look at the positive in life. That's not to say that a cloud or two doesn't try to block the sun, or an occasional rain storm comes my way. As the song says, "Life's sweet. Just direct your feet to the sunny side of the street."

7 people showing me love:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ November 04, 2007 9:51 PM  

Hey..Thats a pretty good Idea...Pretty Shabby!
I know I am always welcoming new Blog Friends! This is a good way to find them!

la bellina mammina November 05, 2007 6:04 AM  

Yup - Pretty cool! :-)

Andrea November 05, 2007 9:10 AM  

What a fun idea! I love it! :)

Magnolia Sun November 05, 2007 11:26 AM  

great idea.

Mason and Terri's Mom November 05, 2007 11:06 PM  

Neat Idea!

TOO BAD I'M NOT IN THERE!! :-P

Mrs. Stam November 06, 2007 7:28 AM  

very cool, thanks for putting mine one your post!!!
Renee

SJINCO November 07, 2007 9:11 AM  

What a great idea.....you seem to have them all!

A few of those I've never even seen/heard of! I'll have to check them out.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP