11.03.2007

Happy Birthday to Josh!!

Josh (my brother in law) had a semi surprise birthday party last night! He turned 31 on Tuesday, but was at school for the week so Lisa decided to celebrate last night. The Knuckl.ecocks played for everyone in their living room! It was a lot of fun:) I took a few photos but no video...the lighting was too dark for my digital camera recorder.

Ray and Michael

Leah, my niece, took this from the loft!

Josh, the birthday boy!

Michael told me that he learned how to play the harmonica for their song "Truckin' in Texas", but I had no idea he was THAT GOOD!! I wish I had video for it!!

Ray...I just liked his face on this one:)

Lastly, my beautiful Lani playing some electric guitar with the band! I did not see Wesley all night. He made a new friend with the daughter of Josh's cousin. They are both 7 and played so well. It was nice to not have to deal with any breakdowns from him! Not until we had to leave anyway!

5 people showing me love:

Chastity November 03, 2007 4:41 PM  

I wish you'd gotten a video of the harmonica solo too. There's something about the harmonica and the fiddle that love.

Trace November 03, 2007 11:45 PM  

Looks like a great night! :)

SJINCO November 04, 2007 11:12 AM  

WOW! Look like you all had such a great time! I love listening to bands live, and in a living room!? Way cool.

Say.....would you be willing to send me a copy of their music (if they have any?). I'd love to check it out!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ November 04, 2007 9:56 PM  

What Fun!
Lani is fallowing her Daddy's footsteps!

Jessica November 05, 2007 7:33 AM  

Cool pictures! I love men who are musicians. :)

And, that last picture of Lani is adorable. It looks like she has really soft wispy hair! I love that on babies! (I know she's not a baby anymore but you know what I mean)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP