11.01.2007

Blogging view

I was tagged by Deb over at Mom of 3 Girls for a "View from your window" meme. I decided to do my front window because it's where I look out the most...while I blog, watch TV, spy on the neighbors, etc!


Yeah...nothing too thrilling...especially this time of year! If you would like to do this meme go ahead! Be sure to let me know so I can come check it out.

6 people showing me love:

AM November 02, 2007 1:12 PM  

Are those the kind of windows with a crank handle at the bottom of the window that opens the glass outward? They look just like the windows at our old house. I love those long kind.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ November 02, 2007 1:47 PM  

Oh you lucky Girl! you have a white picket fence! I want one sooo badly. Hopefully nest spring the fence fairy will make a appearance!
Your trees are naked like ours! Blahh I am not ready for Old Man winter!

Trace November 02, 2007 8:02 PM  

I am going to do this one.. it looks like fun!! :)

Deb November 02, 2007 9:00 PM  

It's a very pretty yard - at any time of the year! :)

Chastity November 03, 2007 12:40 AM  

I was thinking the same thing about the white picket fence in your yard...straight out of a 1950s TV show...so cute!

SJINCO November 03, 2007 11:56 AM  

Very nice! I think I'm going to do this....I'll let you know when I post (pssst it's NaBloPoMo! I need all the post ideas I can get!)

Have a great weekend!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP