11.01.2007

My beautiful ballerina

Lani wouldn't dress up for Halloween, but she had fun dressing up today! I showed her my neices old ballerina outfit and she said "on on on" over and over! Then she added the necklaces!

My niece Leah! I think she was about 18 months in this picture.

11 people showing me love:

Anonymous November 01, 2007 1:01 PM  

Aaaww! Lani is SO cute!

AM November 01, 2007 2:08 PM  

She is really starting to look like you! So cute. (both of you!)

Chastity November 01, 2007 2:34 PM  

Too bad you didn't think of that yesterday :).

Summer November 01, 2007 5:03 PM  

Such a little sweetie!!!

Sara November 01, 2007 5:57 PM  

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww too cute!

Praise and Coffee November 01, 2007 7:34 PM  

She is adorable!

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm November 02, 2007 12:26 AM  

LOVE the presentation of this post! a lit'l Lani video (CUTENESS embedded!)
and then the glittery slideshow!

LOVE IT!

p.s. Take a video of her walking form me...and talking more!

Anonymous November 02, 2007 1:29 AM  

These are gorgeous!!!

Anonymous November 02, 2007 7:15 AM  

Aww, she's precious! Cute video & slideshow.

FlipFlop Mom November 02, 2007 8:05 AM  

She is adorable.. and looks A lot like your neice!!! WOW!!!! she's going to be a knock out.. watch out for those boys mama!!! Ü

SJINCO November 03, 2007 11:57 AM  

Oh my, she's too cute!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP