11.01.2007

Our Halloween

It started yesterday afternoon with Wesley's costume parade at his school. I tried to get Lani to wear her bumble bee costume but as you can see, it was not going to happen!

So, I put on the cute shirt from O.N. that I bought her for just this occasion. Then we headed out to see Wesley. The weather was perfect and Lani had a blast running around and showing off for the older kids who came out to watch.

It was hard to get a good picture of Wesley, but here he is!! His teacher is the one in the surgeon gear.

We went home and the kiddos (Lani and Alex) went down for a late nap while I prepared for the evenings festivities. As soon as Michael got home from work Wesley put on his costume, we filled up the wagon with Lani and her goodies, then headed over to our neighbors.

Lani and her baby waiting to head out! She decided to go as the cutest baby in town!

Wesley and Ryan posing on their front porch. Wesley was some scary skeleton guy, and Ryan was a ninja.

Lani having a "pop pop" a long the way.

The weather started out warm, but as the sun went down so did the temperatures. Lani was more than happy to put on her hat and mittens. Much to my surprise:)

We didn't stay out long, a little over an hour. Wesley told us after we got home that trick or treating wasn't too exciting this year. He was having a lot of fun while we were out, so I don't really know where that came from. Ryan and Wesley were not getting a long well due to Ryan's "I must be in the lead at all times" attitude. Maybe that was the reason!

***************************************************************

As you can see in my side bar I am participating in NaBloPoMo . I already have some posts lined up so hopefully I can do this without BORING you all to death:) Go over and sign up TODAY!!

10 people showing me love:

Anonymous November 01, 2007 9:05 AM  

Great pictures - so glad that Halloween's over, though!

Shanilie November 01, 2007 9:15 AM  

Happy Halloween! I know what you mean lol Jacob was the same way with his costume for the first couple of stops pulling like crazy to get his mickey ears off. I LOVE the bumble bee costume though. Lani makes a VERY cute bee!

I also LOVE the picture of Wesley and Ryan posing on their front porch

Anonymous November 01, 2007 9:58 AM  

Oh, my gosh, they are so cute. My boys, who are now 14 and 12 were totally ninjas when they were that age. I miss that time.

Chastity November 01, 2007 10:13 AM  

They are both so cute :). Lila absolutely loved trick or treating!!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ November 01, 2007 10:19 AM  

What a fun night you all had! I remember Whitney was not too fond of her costume at that age too... You are lucky to have a neighbor hood to walk to...we had to drive to get to the Hot spots in town...we live too far out for treaters.... This was the first year we didn;t go Trick or Treating...My kids grew out of it..(sniff sniff)

Andrea November 01, 2007 12:03 PM  

Awww! What cute pictures...and of course Lani had the cutest costume of all! hehe :) Tate probably would've had a fit if I tried to put some kinda costume on him...his snowsuit that we tried on this morning was bad enough! haha :)

Jessica November 01, 2007 12:18 PM  

Lani looks so sad! At least she seems to have had fun out of her costume!

And, Wesley definitely looks like he had a good time!

Anonymous November 01, 2007 3:26 PM  

Your kiddies look precious~so adorable!! Glad you all had a fun time!

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm November 02, 2007 12:29 AM  

BEEP BEEEP!!!

KIDS!! "Ahhhh...we really need you to put on that costume so strangers can walk up to me and your daddy and complement us on your adorableness."

HER AND MISS JADE...GRRRR!!

Oh and I'm sure she got the prize for cutest baby in town! ;-) shhh

SJINCO November 03, 2007 12:00 PM  

So very cute! Love the costumes...and I tell you, the stroller saved my life on Halloween night as Isaac wanted to go night-night by like the second house! Oh, and it was super cold here.....

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP