11.06.2007

Baby "O"

I started watching Baby "O" today and it's been pretty tough! He is a fussy baby who wants to be held ALL.THE.TIME!!! Slings...hates it, Baby Bjorn....hates it! "O" is nursed which I am sure has a lot to do with this. Mom nurses him at every fuss so he will learn to self soothe while he is here since it is impossible for me to hold him for 7 hours straight. He sleeps in 10-15 minute intervals which doesn't help the fussiness. Gah...this makes me feel like Michael and I made the right decision for no more babies:) Must keep reminding myself that he is only 6 weeks old and that we REALLY need the money!

He is really cute though!


Here is Lani dealing with her jealousy issues:) She has done well with "O" but wants all his things. Like bouncy seat, car seat, binki, and blankeys. It's going to be an adjustment for her also!!


12 people showing me love:

Anonymous November 06, 2007 2:09 PM  

You're right--he is cute! That would definitely be tough for everyone. I hope it's a smooth transition to the normal routine!

Happy November 06, 2007 3:33 PM  

He is a cutie. You confirmed my suspicions. One of my best friends is like that w/breast feeding and we have wondered about it.

Devoted Mama November 06, 2007 4:09 PM  

Aww, Baby "O" is precious! I hope things get better & I'm sure it will once he settles into the new routine & adjusts to not being nursed all the time. That's a cute pic of Lani too~she's adorable!!

Andrea November 06, 2007 5:26 PM  

hehe...that is a cute picture of Lani in the baby chair! :) Good luck with Baby "O" (who is adorable btw!)

Shanilie November 06, 2007 6:19 PM  

Aww! He is a cute baby. That is great that you are doing some bbsitting here and there. I can understand Lani's adjustment. Jacob was the only grandchild then a few weeks ago when my bro had his baby Michael Jacob has been having A few jealousy issues as well.

BS November 06, 2007 7:15 PM  

Let her help you when it is possible. That might help a bit with the jealousy. He's precious. But then, so is LANI !

FlipFlop Mom November 06, 2007 8:42 PM  

BABY O is handsome!!! so cute!!!! and Lani is a doll!!! Baby O will fall into your routine soon enough... I held my daughter to much.. YUP I did.. I'll admit it.. and it took about a week for her to "deal" with it... a lot of walking away... on mommy's part.. and now she's 17 and doesn't want to be NEAR MOM.. lol lol lol...

Chastity November 06, 2007 9:14 PM  

He is really cute. I bet that's how Lila would have been if I'd sent her to a babysitter at 6 weeks.

Shannon November 06, 2007 10:33 PM  

lol... 6 week olds... sooo glad Lore is far from that age lol.. Hope things get better!

SJINCO November 07, 2007 8:31 AM  

"O" is cute, very cute. And so tiny! Lani is funny all decked out in the baby bouncer!

Just think, babies are great when you get to send them home :)

Anonymous November 07, 2007 2:49 PM  

You've got quite the sprout of hair going on, Lani! Deeder's is thickening up some too...ie, it's now visible!
Cute little boy :)That high maintenance stage was easily covered by mommy love for me...it wasn't until after Deeder was through it that I looked in retrospect and wondered why I let him nurse constantly! How much do you get paid for babysitting him?

Anonymous November 11, 2007 2:55 PM  

I keep forgetting to give you your swing back (maybe it will help with the baby). Let's make plans to get together soon and we can bring it to your house.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP