11.07.2007

Random stuff!

I haven't done a meme for a while and this has been floating around. Thought that I would give it a try!!

1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now?
Suave Body wash, Dial body wash, dove bar soap, and Johnson's baby shampoo

2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No, they are out of season here, so hard to get.

3. What would you change about your living room? Bigger and a fireplace!

4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? Clean, but I have a whole sink full of dirty dishes

5. What is in your fridge? Not much! I really need to go grocery shopping.

6. White or wheat bread? Wheat

7. What is on top of your refrigerator? Lotion, sunblocks, cleaner, air freshener, lint roller, and dust

8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? It is striped with purples, blues, greens and yellow

9. How many plants are in your home? 4

10. Is your bed made right now? nope! I never make the bed and Michael usually makes it when he gets home!!

11. Comet or Soft Scrub? neither

12. Is your closet organized? Yep!

13. Can you describe your flashlight? It's long, skinny, heavy, and silver

14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic more at home? plastic

15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? No, just some orange juice

16. If you have garage, is it cluttered? Yes! We need more shelves or something in there.

17. Curtains or blinds? Curtains in the living room but blinds in all the other rooms. Hoping to replace them soon.

18. How many pillows do you sleep with? three...no too thick!

19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? Nope...we like it pitch black! I even cover my alarm clock:)

20. How often do you vacuum? 4-5 times a week

21. Standard toothbrush or electric? standard

22. What color is your toothbrush? blue

23. Do you have welcome mat on your front porch? yep

24. What is in your oven right now? nothing

25. Is there anything under your bed? storage containers and I am sure a few stray socks or toys:)

26. Chore you hate the most? dishes....hate them!

27. What retro items are in your home? not much!

28. Do you have seperate room you use an an office? Nope!

29. How many mirrors are in your home? 2

30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? nope

31. What color are your walls? Lani's room is a light green and the livingroom is a green, but the other walls are all white for now.

32. What does your home smell like right now? Stinky diapers.

33. Favorite candle scent? apple cinnamon

34. What kind of pickles are in your refrigerator right now? Dill spears and sandwich pickles

35. Ever been on your roof? nope and don't think that I ever will. I hate heights!

36. Do you own a stereo? yep...it's in our bedroom.

37. How many TV’s do you have? 3

38. How many phones? 1 home and 2 cell

39. Do you have a housekeeper? I wish!

40. What style do you decorate in? simple country

41. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? solid with print accents...like throw pillows

42. Is there a smoke detector in your home? 3! One on each floor. It's enough because we have a small house.

2 people showing me love:

Trace November 07, 2007 3:28 PM  

I'm going to borrow this one :)

Chastity November 07, 2007 5:19 PM  

You don't want a fireplace! Lila won't leave ours alone. We had to put a toy box in front of it to keep her away.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP