11.25.2007

The one where Michael fullfills his life long dream

Michael and I have been together for almost 11 years. Since the beginning he has always expressed his dream of being in a band. It was so awesome to see this dream come true last night as he and The Knuckl.ecocks played their first show. I am sure the other guys would laugh at my sappiness, but I was soooo proud of him!!! I may even have fought off a few tears! But, shhh, don't tell anyone!! The guys sounded great and the crowd loved the music. There were even a few hotties dancing for them;)

I took a few pictures and about 5 videos. I will attempt to put one on here and then hopefully you can click over to watch the others. Trust me, it's WORTH IT!!! There is one video where these annoying chicks (yes, I called them chicks) decided to have a reunion right next to me so all you can hear is them clucking! GAH!!

**Okay, the videos are being difficult, so I will be back with them later! I really don't have the patience right now to deal with them**


Here they all are... Michael, Josh (bass), Dan (drums), and Ray (singer)

Josh drew this on Dan's drum head!! He is an awesome artist. This same design is on their t-shirts. (want one? Only $12)

Another one of them all with out the flash!

Not sure what Josh is smiling at here, but I am sure it is the cutie dancing to their music!!

So, the guys did awesome as you can see and may have a few more shows lined up. You better believe I will be there for those also. Lani did great with Michael's parents and I am sure she will be invited back:) HEE!! We got home a little after 1am and everyone was sleeping peacefully. Lani was up bright and early, but I was just soooo happy that she slept through the night. Wesley, of course, was fine! We are all pretty sleepy tonight and I see an early bedtime in my future.

8 people showing me love:

Shannon November 25, 2007 9:51 PM  

That is soo cool that they are doing well and have other gigs lined up... sounds like fun...

Chastity November 25, 2007 10:26 PM  

Yay! How exciting!!

SJINCO November 26, 2007 12:14 AM  

Very cool and exciting! Can't wait to see the videos!

Anonymous November 26, 2007 12:29 AM  

Yay for Michael! I'd be just as sappy as you!!

Anonymous November 26, 2007 8:29 AM  

Congrats to Michael & the band :) That's just awesome! Can't wait to see the videos!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ November 26, 2007 10:25 PM  

Oh MY! LoVe it! How exciting! Definitely worth us driving to see him perform some night!
So cool!
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS Micheal!

Amy W November 27, 2007 11:04 AM  

How cool!!

Mason and Terri's Mom November 28, 2007 3:47 PM  

HOW COOL IS THAT! You might have a SET sitter and you can be a GROUPIE to a rock band!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP