11.26.2007

Believe Me Baby-The Knuckl.ecocks


Believe Me Baby from Wendy on Vimeo.

It's hard to hear Ray's vocals, but the music sounds great.

7 people showing me love:

Donna November 26, 2007 11:13 AM  

They did great! I bet it was a fun night=)

Chastity November 26, 2007 12:28 PM  

I couldn't really hear the words, but the music sounds great!

Anonymous November 26, 2007 11:39 PM  

They sound awesome!! And Michael is great on the guitar!!

Shanilie November 27, 2007 9:37 AM  

Wow, they do sound awesome! I haven't ever heard michael play before. I love this type of music!

p.s.

I was cleaning out my car the other day....and guess what I found? The bottle/medicine gadget that you won. I thought Ryan had mailed it on his way to work but it fell between the seats and we didn't find it till now. Gawww! Anyway, it will be in the mail asap! sry!

Amy W November 27, 2007 11:05 AM  

That sounded Awesome!

SJINCO November 28, 2007 12:03 AM  

Wow, they did awesome! I'm glad their first show was a success!

Mason and Terri's Mom November 28, 2007 3:45 PM  

Me and Terri were rockin out!!!! Got to go back and watch it again...Terri said so!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP