11.11.2007

For Fun and furnace update!

We are warm here thanks to Ray! We are truly blessed to have such awesome family and friends!! We woke up Saturday morning to our furnace running but no heat coming out of the base boards. Michael went into the basement to see water around the furnace and no pilot light. I just wanted to cry! We are finally beginning to get ahead and the freakin' furnace does this! GAH!!

Michael works in the home heating industry so we call one of the technicians and he tells us what's wrong. We then call Ray and he offers to come and take a look at it Sunday. We then called Lisa (my SIL) to see if we could spend the night since it has been pretty dang COLD here! Of course, she said it was fine and we packed up what seemed like the whole house for another overnight adventure. It turned out to be a good time with the older kids playing video games, the grown ups staying warm in front of the fire, and Lani reading books and playing with "Ella" (Leah). Of course Lani slept horribly, but she took a nap today to recharge. It must have been the pack n' play and the room was chilly, she never keeps the blanket on.

Ray, Josh, and Michael were able to fix the furnace today, THANK GOD!! It is so awesome to have a friend who will drop what ever he is doing and waste an entire Sunday to help us out. Truly blessed and sooo appreciative. He wont let us give him any sort of compensation, but we have plans ;) Now onto the fun!
************************************************************************************
A)Are you available?: Nope....sorry guys but I am happily married:)
What is your Age?: 29...almost 30!

B)Do you know anyone named Brian?: Yes, my friend Stacy's hubby is named Brian. I have known him since 9th grade!
When is your birthday?: November 20, 1977

C)What’s your favorite candy? Smarties and sweet tarts
Who do you have a Crush on? Oh my hubby, of course!!

D)Do you daydream?: not very much
What’s your favorite kind of Dog? I love boxers, but I don't think I could ever own a dog. I like to visit other peoples!

E)Have you ever been in the emergency room?: Yep, I had some kidney stones after Lani and i have been in with Wesley a few times. Nothing major!
Ever pet an elephant?: Nope

F) Do you use fly swatters?: nope
Is there a Fan in your room?: Yep...we love the white noise! (I am with you on this Lisa) Even Wesley and Lani are addicted to the white noise!

G)Do you chew gum?yes...I am addicted actually!
do you like Gory movies?NO WAY!! I used to love them but now I can't stand them!

H)How are you? Thankful!
What’s your height? 5'5"What color is your hair? Dark Blonde

I)Have you ever ice skated?: Yep...at White's Park in Concord

J)Favorite Jelly Bean?: I am not a big fan of Jelly Beans! Too sweet!
Do you wear jewelry?: Yep...just my 3 rings!

K)Who do you want to kill?: no one ( what kind of question is that?)
Have you ever flown a kite?: yeah, but I don't really like it!
Do you think kangaroos are cute? No not really!

L)Are you laid back?: Very!
Lions or Tigers?: lions
Do you like black licorice? yuck!

M)Favorite store at the mall? Old Navy, Gap, American Eagle
Favorite movie? The Notebook, Dirty Dancing, Coyote Ugly, Crash

N)Do you have a nickname? Not really
Do you prefer night or day?Night. this is when I can have some down time.

O)Are you an only child?: No, I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers
Do you like the color orange?: Yes!

P)Do you know anyone named Penelope? nope
Favorite Perfume? I can't wear perfume because of my allergies:( BOO!!

Q)Have you ever eaten Quail?:EWW! NO!

R)Do you think you’re always right? Rarely!
Do you watch reality TV?: Some shows, but I usually get sick of it after a few episodes.

S)Do you prefer sun or rain?: Sun all the way!
Do you like snow?: I only like the puffy snow when it barely covers the bare trees!!

T)What time is it? 8:55 pm
What time did you wake up?: 7:40 am

U)Can you ride a unicycle?: I have never tried, but I am not too coordinated, so probably not.

V)Did you ever watch VeggieTales?: Yep, Wesley loved them when he was younger.

W)What’s your worst habit? hmm....too many to mention!
What do you want right now? Our mortgage to be paid off!

X)Have you ever had an x-ray?: many!
Ever used a Xerox machine?: yes.

Y)Do you like the color yellow?: yes
What year were you born in?: 1977
Do you yell when you’re angry?: Yes, but I usually end up crying:(

Z)Do you believe in the zodiac?:not really...it's fun though!

6 people showing me love:

Andrea November 11, 2007 10:20 PM  

Yay! I'm so glad for you that your furnace is fixed...I know, our power went out for only 2-3 hrs. and our house was already getting cold since our furnace runs on power...liked your fun little survery too! :) I might try that one yet!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ November 11, 2007 10:47 PM  

Yea! you did it too! I don;t think I could get sick of these...I Love to learn new things about my Blog friends...( and real life friends)

Shanilie November 12, 2007 7:01 AM  

Wow, that's awesome that everything was fixed and that you didn't have to buy any expensive parts. Thank goodness for family and friends who are so willing to help out. Glad you have heat!

p.s. very informative meme. Fun!

Anonymous November 12, 2007 7:44 AM  

Glad to hear that your heat's working again! How awesome that you have good friends to help out!! I like the meme~I may do this on my blog :) Stay warm :)

SJINCO November 12, 2007 9:37 PM  

Glad to hear that your furnace got fixed!!

Love the meme! I learned so much more about you :)

Anonymous November 12, 2007 10:09 PM  

WHAT?? You didn't tag anyone? :P That's the best part!
Say I remember when people did these via email, or even as a pen pal thing.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP