11.12.2007

Another cold and changes

We survived Lani's first cold with no medication. I hope we can survive this one too:)

Onto another topic. Since Lani weaned herself about a month ago there has been some good and bad changes to my body. The good is that my frizzy hair is back to normal. It looks great compared to the rats nest it was for the past 16 months. Now the bad is that I gained 10 pounds in like two weeks. Thanks goodness I lost 8 pounds of it already!! Also I have been breaking out in giant pimples on my face! GAH!! As you know I am the wife of a rockstar and these blemishes are just unacceptable! LOL!! Hopefully when I get back on my PCOS medication these will be gone also!

9 people showing me love:

AM November 12, 2007 2:05 PM  

Like that signature feature!

Anonymous November 12, 2007 3:59 PM  

Sorry to hear Lani has another cold :( I gave Kendall cold meds. the 1st couple times he got colds but soon realized they didn't do anything for the cold~they just made him HYPER & an insomniac! So now, I just give him Motrin & saline drops to relieve his symptoms & run his humidifier in his room @ naptime & bedtime.

LOVE your signature~if you don't mind me asking, how'd you do it/where'd you get it from? I've been looking for something exactly like that for my blog :)

Anonymous November 12, 2007 8:13 PM  

I like your signature! I HATE blemishes and I seem to get the all the time lately. But I have no reason for them!!!

SJINCO November 12, 2007 9:24 PM  

LOVE your signature! How'd you do that? Glad to hear the frizzies are gone, I hate frizzies.

Hope Lani gets well soon!

Anonymous November 12, 2007 10:01 PM  

glorious hair, pimples, weight gain...maybe you're pregnant!

on the subject of colds, I got Deeder a homeopathic cold and flu remedy last time he had a cold (which was looking like it was going to be a bad one!) from the co-op. he was better in two days, it was amazing! $8 well spent. good luck!

Mason and Terri's Mom November 12, 2007 10:30 PM  

ya poor thing your just falling apart!

Oh and I AM SO getting a signature!! ;-P THANKS!

Gina November 13, 2007 12:03 AM  

We've sacrificed our bodies for our kiddies haven't we...in so many crazy ways. Badges of honor I call them. Although sometimes we could just do without those pesky pimples. Both of mine have colds now too. Not the most fun we've ever had.

Chastity November 13, 2007 12:57 AM  

I think you just solved a problem I've been having and you didn't even mean to. I have been breaking out consistently for months, and I just could not figure it out. I have never been prone to pimples. BUT now that I think about it, it did start around the time I stopped nursing. Grr...how am I supposed to solve that problem?? I can't exactly start nursing again.

Shanilie November 13, 2007 7:39 AM  

That is awesome that Lani got through her cold with no meds. Seems like all colds lately turn into something worse. I just LOVE the signature at the end of your post. The color, the font the name all of it!

btw, I emailed Amy about her stuff, but I will send you an email soon with the stuff that I received. Dry that this is taking so long.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP