10.21.2007

The swap partners have been chosen!

I just sent out all the information for my first scrapbooking swap. I had 12 people sign up, but one of them seems to have disappeared off the face of the blogosphere:( Her blog and emails are shut down! Hmmm...so I now get to join in on the swap:) Everyone is supposed to have their packages out by the 27th. I asked that the ladies all blog about the goodies so we can see what was swapped!

6 people showing me love:

la bellina mammina October 22, 2007 7:23 AM  

oops - were you talking about me? Have I missed out?:-(

Shanilie October 22, 2007 12:52 PM  

This is very exciting. I will definitely post about what I received when the time comes. Thanks again Wendy. This was a LOT of fun and I am glad you could participate. 12 people! That's awesome. I didn't know there were that many scrapbookers in our blog circles lol

SJINCO October 22, 2007 5:40 PM  

I'm bummed that I didn't sign up for this, but I don't scrapbook.

You guys are going to have fun and I can't wait to see / hear all about it!

Anonymous October 25, 2007 9:55 PM  

I might be a *little* late with sending out my package. Meredith's first birthday party is Saturday, and I am completely swamped with that! I hope that's OK. I have a box of things ready to send out, though.

Amanda October 26, 2007 9:48 PM  

I got mine!!! I am so excited! I love all of it. Do I write about it on my blog? I'm confused. How do I say thank you?

Anonymous November 10, 2008 1:49 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP