10.22.2007

boring...not this post:)

I guess my blog is losing it's excitement:( Where have all my readers gone? Maybe I am talking about Michael too much, or is it because my sweet little Lani isn't so little anymore?

Michael says "thanks" for all the sweet emails and comments that he received about his band! I was hoping for a little more love for him, but I really appreciate the sincerity of those who did write him:)

This weekend we had some beautifully warm weather! I loved being out in flip flops and capris while raking up all the leaves. We went on our annual hike on Sewalls Falls in Concord and it went awful:( Lani's cold really got the best of her and she did not want to stay in the back pack, walk or be carried! Needless to say we cut out trip short and went back to the car with a crying Lani! Maybe we will try again before the snow falls? Here are the pictures from last year...Lani was such a peanut! Wesley had Friday off for conferences so we took some time to make some caramel apples. It was so easy with the new caramel bits. We didn't have to unwrap 50 caramels:) LOL!! He got bored after about 2 apples, but it was fun for the few minutes that we spent together. We were supposed to bring them to a Halloween Party on Saturday but we forgot:( Now I have all those damn things in my fridge calling my name!! BLAH!! Lani made some beautiful art projects. She put all of her Elmo stickers on the paper. She also made a leaf collage with leaves that Wesley collected for her. It was a lot of fun to go back to my preschool teaching days:) I am excited that Lani enjoys doing these activities! I will make sure to plan a lot more. Did I mention that we also carved a jack-o-lantern? No! Well, we did that this week also. It came out cute!

12 people showing me love:

Anonymous October 22, 2007 10:08 PM  

poor Wendy :)
It's just that there are millions of people out there exactly like us. Millions of moms with one or two children who blog about there day to day stay at home lives! That's how I look at it anyway, in those moments when I mourn my low numbers.

Anonymous October 22, 2007 10:12 PM  

how many hits is normal for you? I got 17 today and 1 comment.

Andrea October 22, 2007 10:36 PM  

Yeah, I know...someday I look at my stat counter and I feel sad because hardly anyone came to look at my blog...then I think, maybe it's too boring...just like you're thinking! Well...just so ya know, I don't think your blog is boring, and I do think your kids are adorable...and i love your pumpking! I can't wait to carve one with my boy next year since this fall he'd just make a ROYAL mess and probably try to eat it! haha :)

Montreal Mama October 22, 2007 10:47 PM  

If we werent moving I'd carve pumpkins, but in this area where I live no one celebrates Halloween (religious Jews), they have Purim in the spring where they dress up as Esther or Moses, etc... (From the bible). So even if I still lived here no one would ring my bell. So happy I'm moving out of this area!

la bellina mammina October 23, 2007 11:17 AM  

Love those apple caramels, can you send some my way? :-) I've got days when there are only less than 10 comments and I wonder if I'd written something boring :-(

Shanilie October 23, 2007 1:53 PM  

Hi Wendy! I know, I have been feeling the same way as of late. I don't know if people have gotten busier or if people just got tired of my periodical long absences. I love your blog and don't find it boring at all. The pictures are AWESOME! Isn't carving pumpkins as a family such a FUN time?! Wesley looks like he is having a lot of fun.

Shannon October 23, 2007 9:41 PM  

Love the photos... sorry the hike didn't work out!

BS October 23, 2007 9:58 PM  

You aren't boring - sometimes we are just busy and it takes a while to make the rounds. I don't always comment (BAD, BAD, BAD) but always read. Hang in there.

Chastity October 24, 2007 3:31 AM  

Oh my gosh, those apples look great!

Anonymous October 24, 2007 8:22 AM  

You're *not* boring~I think Shanilie is right~people are just busier during summer months. Cute pics~looks like Wesley's having a blast carving the pumpkin (or "mump-mump" as Kendall calls them~tee hee!)!

betsy October 24, 2007 8:37 AM  

i SO want to come over and have one of those apples, they look scrumptious! i love the crafts too, good ideas!

SJINCO October 24, 2007 6:25 PM  

I'm still here! Just been super, super busy. I check in daily, but don't comment sometimes.

You are not boring, by the way, at all!

I'm hungry for caramel apples now...and I love the art projects!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP