10.18.2006

Sewalls Falls Trail






This is a trail that we love to walk during the Fall season. Michael and I discovered this trail while we were still dating and have been going back each year. We went a little later in the season this year so the color was passed but it was still a nice walk. It goes along a beautiful river (not sure which one) with thick trees on the other side that are always bright early in the Fall. We attempted to take some family photos using the timer on the camera. Lani is beginning to like being in her carrier. She even fell asleep when it was Michael’s turn to carry her.
Wesley loves all the places he can explore on this trail. We found a neat tree that was growing in all kinds of crazy ways. He and Michael spent some time checking that out. Wesley also collected some different colored leaves to show his class.

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP