10.23.2007

Rest In Peace

Please keep Michael and his family in your thoughts and prayers.
His Grandmother passed away today.
Rest in Peace Shirley.
We love you!

10 people showing me love:

Shannon October 23, 2007 9:42 PM  

I am soo sorry!

BS October 23, 2007 9:53 PM  

Treasure your memories of her - they can never be taken away from you. Sincere sympathy to you and your family.

Deb October 23, 2007 10:25 PM  

Oh I'm so sorry, my thoughts and prayers and with you and your family.

Anonymous October 24, 2007 8:17 AM  

I'm so sorry. My thoughts & prayers are with you all. (((hugs)))

Shanilie October 24, 2007 8:26 AM  

Oh my, that is so hard to hear. She looks like she was a very special person. Thinking of all.

Donna October 24, 2007 10:22 AM  

How sad=( It is a hard thing to go through, but the wonderful memories with her will get you through.

SJINCO October 24, 2007 6:23 PM  

I'm so sorry - I will be thinking about you all.....

Let me know if there is anything I can do.

FlipFlop Mom October 25, 2007 7:21 AM  

OH I am so sorry for your loss.. :(

AM October 25, 2007 11:27 AM  

Oh, I am sorry to hear that!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ October 28, 2007 9:32 PM  

Oh I am so sorry.... so sad. You have a new guardian angel looking over your family....
((HUGS))

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP