10.24.2007

Wordless Wednesay: Getting Ready

You can find more Wordless Wednesday here!

11 people showing me love:

Andrea October 24, 2007 10:35 AM  

Oooo....he's a scary 'lil guy!! :) He'll scare all the neighbors for sure! hehe :)

Deb October 24, 2007 1:13 PM  

Ooh, scary! Happy WW :)

Shanilie October 24, 2007 1:28 PM  

What a great costume~! I really wanted Jacob to be Nemo but when I got to the Disney store they were all sold out....sniff...sniff :(

Wesley looks like he is ready for lots of CANDY~!

Unknown October 24, 2007 2:33 PM  

OOH scared me for a sec. Your pic popped up so fast it startled me! LOL!

Ute October 24, 2007 3:13 PM  

Hi Wendy,

wow, great costume. I'm still looking for a costume for Johanna, she wants to be a wizard, Louisa will be a witch. Actually, we don't celebrate Halloween in Germany, but it is getting more and more popular and we decided to have a Halloweenparty with friends.

Drea October 24, 2007 5:09 PM  

haha scary scary! Calebs going to "Be Pider Man wike Mason!" aka "Be Spider Man like Mason" aka Elizabeths son who wore a Spider man custome one of the 1st times we met them out to McDonalds and a craft store HAHAHA

SJINCO October 24, 2007 6:23 PM  

Whoa, that's scary! I love Halloween!

Anonymous October 24, 2007 6:34 PM  

Aww, what a cutie! Wesley looks like he's definitely ready for Halloween! Happy WW :)

Margo October 24, 2007 10:11 PM  

Yikes! :-) No words needed. LOL Great costume!

la bellina mammina October 25, 2007 3:50 AM  

LOL! Love it!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ October 25, 2007 7:54 AM  

Thats great!
This is the first Halloween my daughters don't want to dress up and go out Trick Or Treating...But this may change i may be running to iParty on Halloween Day because they have changed their minds! LOL

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP