10.25.2007

This is why I love Michael!!

Michael sent me this on my cell phone this afternoon!!
He can be a major pain in my a**, but things like this make up for all that:)

10 people showing me love:

Donna October 25, 2007 3:01 PM  

Aww...that is sweet!

FlipFlop Mom October 25, 2007 6:22 PM  

Yup.. I totally think you have a KEEPER!!! that is sooooooooooo SWEET!!!!!!!

SJINCO October 25, 2007 7:00 PM  

So very sweet!

Totally a keeper.

Shanilie October 25, 2007 9:07 PM  

awww what a sweetie. I know what you mean....Some days ryan is a pain in the you-know-what as well lol. The joys of marriage jk

Anonymous October 25, 2007 11:33 PM  

Aww, how very sweet!! I'm PMSing so I totally teared up seeing & reading this post! I bet Michael gets extra brownie points ;)

Chastity October 26, 2007 9:40 AM  

Aww, he is a sweetheart!

Happy October 26, 2007 9:55 AM  

Aw, that made me smile.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ October 27, 2007 1:02 PM  

Now that is awesome...He is very creative. That shoud be your background on your phone!

Anonymous October 27, 2007 2:38 PM  

How sweet!

Jessica October 28, 2007 5:53 PM  

That is really sweet. I love when guys are creative AND romantic all at the same time. :)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP