10.28.2007

Including Samuel

I have worked in the child care field since I was a sophomore in high school. I started as after school help and a summer field trip aide and ended as a preschool teacher. For some of this time I was lucky enough to know the Habib family: Dan, Betsy, Isaiah, and Samuel. I often babysat for Isaiah when he was little and was so thrilled when Dan and Betsy became pregnant with Samuel. While I was pregnant with Wesley, Betsy gave birth to Samuel and I was one of his teachers in the infant room at the center I worked at. I remember Betsy and Dan having concerns about his development. I did not have a lot of experience with infants at the time, but I was 100% behind them as Samuel's parents, and wanted to help in any way possible. I left soon after, gave birth to Wesley and did not return to that center. This also meant that I lost touch with this wonderful family.

Dan has recently created a documentary called Including Samuel, that is set to release here on November 6th. If any of my readers are local I strongly recommend you attend this screening. Tickets are only $10 and well worth it!! You can see the preview for the movie here.

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP