10.20.2007

The Knuckl.ecocks: LIVE AGAIN!!

The boys played another afternoon at the variety show!! The little old ladies LOVED them:) One even said they should "go on one of those shows where they pick new talent"!! It was so hilarious. Really, they sounded awesome and I am even more excited about their first REAL SHOW in November! Lisa, my sister in law, had Lani so I was able to get a better video. Although the sound quality isn't great because I took it on our digital camera, you get the idea! Ray, the singer, was kind of teasing me about my blog, but I don't think he realized it's power!! HI RAY!!!LOL!! I can get their name out there!! So LADIES send them some LOVE!!


Here's the link since I can't get the video to post!! GAH!! (It cuts off right before the song ends...I ran out of memory)

3 people showing me love:

Andrea October 21, 2007 12:10 PM  

Great video...I watched some of your other ones of Lani and Wes too...they are SOOO cute! :) I love the one where she's blowing the little fan!!! I should try that with Tate!

Jessica October 22, 2007 8:32 AM  

I'm so glad you shared the videos, that's so neat! They sounds good, too! :)

What is it with men teasing about blogs? I don't think they get it.

Anonymous October 22, 2007 6:36 PM  

This video was great too!! Thanks for sharing it :) I love how in both videos you can see Michael's shadow~~so cool ;)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP