10.30.2007

The countdown is on!

C has 5 days to pay me the $700 dollars she owes. I have heard nothing from her so I doubt that she is going to make the payment. It's too bad because now we will HAVE to go to court! BLAH! I really wanted to skip out on that part, but I will go to get my money! Would be nice to have it in time for Christmas. I am sure the courts wont move that quickly though.

On the same topic, I have a Mom coming tomorrow with her 6 week old baby to visit. I hope this one works out since the last family chose a child care center instead of my home based center. "O" would be here 3 days a week for about 6 hours! AHHH...perfect! I love part timers:) I can tell these hours will be consistent because they revolve around dropping off and picking up the older daughter from school!! This will be a blessing financially in so many ways! Michael is getting his "winter" hours already and with this baby we would be doing fabulously!! Wish me luck:)

7 people showing me love:

Donna October 30, 2007 4:20 PM  

Good Luck!

SJINCO October 30, 2007 6:41 PM  

Sending you good luck!

Anonymous October 30, 2007 7:18 PM  

Good luck w/getting your money & I hope it works out w/the new baby :)

Chastity October 31, 2007 12:49 AM  

Good luck!! I hope it all work out for you!!!

Shannon October 31, 2007 1:58 PM  

ohh I hope it works out... and I hope that horrible woman pays you soon!!

Anonymous November 01, 2007 12:58 PM  

Just so you know the family called me yesterday for a reference. I am going to leave you guessing at what I told her... J/K!!!

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm November 02, 2007 12:32 AM  

GOOD LUCK! Oh and my Kristopher is now here for an extra hour in the morn and hour in the evening and ON FRIDAY AS WELL!! grrr~~

I am NOT complaining b/c he is GREAT! but COME ON~~~~

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP