9.23.2007

good thoughts!

*Update* : Wendy (that is her name) came over with 'L' (4) and 'E' (15m) to visit this morning. I am pretty sure they will be coming here, but Wendy needs to see if she can tweak her work schedule a little bit. The girls are BUSY, but sweet. 'E' is the same age as Lani, but HUGE!! She must be like a solid 30 pounds, and I am not joking!! Good thing she is not aggressive! Poor Lani would be done for:)

The funniest part is that that 'L' went to a child care center that I was a teacher at before I had Lani. I left there when I was 6 months pregnant and never really go to know the family. Such a small world. I didn't even realize that Wendy was pregnant when I left. It was kind of nice to see a familiar face. The one thing I do remember about 'L' is that she CRIED the whole day because she was home with Mom for 2 years before starting at the center. She is older now, but still has some separation anxiety, but not as severe.

So, I am still waiting for the official answer, but I have a good feeling. We shall see! Thanks so much for all the good thoughts and feel free to keep them coming:)

********************************************

I have a Mom with two little girls coming tomorrow morning to interview me for home child care. Please send good thoughts, prayers, well wishes, etc, my way!!! This would really add to our monthly income and help us financially! BIG TIME!!!

The Mom is not sure if home care is what she is looking for, so I am going to convince her of all the positives:p I spent a lot of time tonight revamping the playroom and CLEANING!! I put a lot of Wesley's toys in his bedroom because he was worried that the 4 year old would touch them. I didn't mind because he is getting older and wants to keep his things nice. With all these kids running around, Wesley will need his own space...especially in the winter months.

My GOOD friend, Stacy, also gave me some toys for Lani on Saturday night so I cleaned out all her baby toys and will be putting those on e.bay or Craigs.list. Lani was thrilled to have some new goodies to play with. This was her favorite:)

I'll be back to post about my weekend soon...

11 people showing me love:

la bellina mammina September 24, 2007 3:16 AM  

Hey! Good luck! I'm sure you'll be able to convince her:-)
Come over to my blog, you have an award waiting:-)

Trace September 24, 2007 4:34 AM  

Good luck!!! I'm sure you'll do fine! :)

Trace

Anonymous September 24, 2007 8:26 AM  

Good luck~it'll be fine though, you'll have no trouble convincing her! Let us know how it goes :)

Shanilie September 24, 2007 8:52 AM  

I will definitely keep you in my thoughts! I really hope you get it! What a really great opportunity. I hope all goes well!

AM September 24, 2007 2:45 PM  

That toy that you linked to is awesome. Emma got to play on one at a friends house and LOVE it. Way To Go!

Anonymous September 24, 2007 5:13 PM  

That really sounds promising~I hope it works out!

Anonymous September 24, 2007 9:00 PM  

Glad things went well! Hope it works out for you:)

BS September 24, 2007 10:03 PM  

Sending good vibes your way !! She will love you.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ September 24, 2007 10:22 PM  

Nice! I hope it all works out. The $MONEY$ will be nice seeing how the Holidays are rolling near.
I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Amy W September 25, 2007 2:59 PM  

Audrey has that toy, and her and Ashley play with it!

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm September 26, 2007 11:40 PM  

SO how did it go?

Oh and that toy is awesome! I want one

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP