10.29.2007

Some pictures

I mentioned in my last post that I didn't have any pictures....guess what? I found some!!

Michael spent a lot of time in the garage untangling this decoration that Wesley picked out! Do you see what's wrong with this picture? He was so mad!! Our dear friends over in Ch.ina have a hard time spelling:) Yeah...it's going back to the store today!!

My two teeny bopper neighbors were hanging out with us Thursday afternoon and decided they wanted to make a leaf pile to jump in! They ended up raking our whole front lawn for us:) Michael paid them well!! Maybe they will rake the back this week?!?

Lani hung out on the "wee wee" while the girls were raking.

Wesley hitting the pinata at his karate Halloween party.

Lani at the Kalied.escope Muse.um that we went to on Saturday afternoon. I had some time to burn between bowling and lunch with my brothers. I tried to have her paint but she couldn't stand the paint on her hands. She just cried and screamed "oh, diwty mama"!!

She did like the "baa baa's"!

My pirate baby on the move!!

10 people showing me love:

Sara October 29, 2007 12:40 PM  

Haha, those great spellers! Thanks for the chuckle today!

Great photos of the kids. :)

Montreal Mama October 29, 2007 1:08 PM  

Thanks for the spelling on the sign... that's funny! I can't believe how badly they misspelled it!

Unknown October 29, 2007 1:16 PM  

Heppy Hallowaen

Anonymous October 29, 2007 2:39 PM  

Gotta love oriental spelling, lol! Great pics~looks like you all had an awesome weekend!

Drea October 29, 2007 3:53 PM  

the animals shes playing with are some of calebs fav toys. he loves realistic animals!

Jessica October 29, 2007 4:21 PM  

lol, I noticed the sign right away!

Bad spellers of the world...untie! :)

SJINCO October 29, 2007 6:37 PM  

Oh wow, it was really spelled that way right out of the package! My goodnes....

Hahaha. Can't help but laugh.

Love the pictures!

Amy W October 30, 2007 1:24 PM  

I hope everyone has a Heppy Hellowaan....

Anonymous October 31, 2007 1:05 PM  

I would DEFINITELY keep it! I liked it so much I just put it on StumbleUpon.

Musings of a Housewife October 31, 2007 2:33 PM  

LOVE the raking leaves pictures! And the sign, so cute!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP