4.17.2008

Spring Has Sprung...for now anyway!

It seems that Spring has finally arrived in New Hampshire. We spent some time at the park last night to let Lani get some fresh air after being trapped in the yucky ER all afternoon. Thanks so much to everyone for the prayers and well wishes. Lani was so much better today with no yucky diapers. It was hard, but I made her stay away from the soy milk. She loves it for breakfast in cereal or as a drink with cinnamon added. I know it's strange, but whatever gets her to drink it. We still haven't heard back from the lab, but I plan on getting on the phone tomorrow to find out the results. You can click on the photo of Wesley for more park photos.

I love this silly boy

12 people showing me love:

Laura April 17, 2008 10:45 PM  

We had spring today too. :)

Jesser April 17, 2008 11:48 PM  

soooo glad she's feeling better! Not fun at all when the little ones are sick. If only they could tell you what was wrong!!

Andrea April 17, 2008 11:59 PM  

I'm glad Lani is feeling better...hopefully they'll have the results for you tomorrow!

Melissa April 18, 2008 7:27 AM  

oh good, I am glad Lani is feeling better! Enjoy your weather :)

SJINCO April 18, 2008 8:23 AM  

So glad she's doing better!

I thought Spring had sprung here but then it went and snowed again. Today it should be nice.

I can't wait!

Donna April 18, 2008 8:51 AM  

Spring is in full motion here, ya know, snow last Sunday and high 70's yesterday and today! Funny! I'll take the high 70's anyday.

That picture is cute of Wesley!

And yeah that Lani is better, it is scary when our littles are sick.

Anonymous April 18, 2008 2:01 PM  

Glad you're finally about to get outside, and enjoy some nice weather.

Happy Spring!

~ Amy @ Memoirs of a Mommy

Anonymous April 18, 2008 6:09 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous April 18, 2008 8:19 PM  

That's such a cute pic of Wesley! Too bad your "emailer" hasn't seen it/commented about it ;) You should print & frame that pic though~it's definitely cute!

kristie April 18, 2008 9:24 PM  

i'm very glad that the weather is nice up there for y'all!!! hope lani is well for good.

Chastity April 18, 2008 10:15 PM  

Yay for good weather!

Sara April 21, 2008 4:12 PM  

i'm so glad lani's better

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP