4.16.2008

Please Pray...UPDATED!!

Waiting for Michael. We have to bring Lani to the emergency room because she is only getting worse and hasn't stopped crying for over an hour!! Please pray that she is okay...

::

Lani is doing MUCH better. We got right in and Lani was a champ with all the poking and prodding. We waited around for her to provide us with a sample, but that never happened. I guess that's a good thing:) It got to be lunch and nap time so I asked if we could go and just bring a sample back later if she goes again. They are thinking it is rota virus and we just have to let it run it's course. She did have a wet diaper, thank goodness, so she didn't need an IV!!

Thank you sooooo much to everyone for your thoughts, prayers, and well wishes. They certainly were felt.

19 people showing me love:

Andrea April 16, 2008 9:23 AM  

Oh no! I will be thinking of you and praying for you all...let us know how things go!

Becca April 16, 2008 9:23 AM  

I'll be thinking about her...let us know how she is!

Candi April 16, 2008 9:25 AM  

Thinking of you and I hope she is okay!! hUgs!

Anonymous April 16, 2008 9:28 AM  

I'll definitely say prayers for Lani & all of you. Hope she's ok & please keep us updated. Take care. (((hugs)))

Melissa April 16, 2008 10:04 AM  

Poor little girl. Praying everything will be ok. Hugs to you from Florida!

Amy W April 16, 2008 11:03 AM  

Definitely praying...twitter any updates...

AM April 16, 2008 12:42 PM  

Oh no! Update us as soon as you know something!

Chastity April 16, 2008 1:37 PM  

Oh goodness, I didn't realize it was this serious. I'll definitely say a prayer for Lani!!

Donna April 16, 2008 1:51 PM  

Keep us updated, I am praying for your sweetie.

"J" April 16, 2008 3:28 PM  

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
I'm so so so very sorry! I will say a prayer for her and yall!!!

Please update us as soon as you can!

Drea April 16, 2008 6:37 PM  

Taite has the same thing they think. :-(

Anonymous April 17, 2008 12:14 AM  

So glad to hear that things turned out for the better!!!

Trace April 17, 2008 4:10 AM  

I'm glad she's doing better!! Hugs!

Trace

Anonymous April 17, 2008 11:31 AM  

Glad to hear Lani's doing some better & hope she continues to feel 100% better very soon!

FlipFlop Mom April 17, 2008 3:27 PM  

Girllllllll I need to LEARN to read your blog EVERYDAY!!!!! that poor little sweetie pie!!!

Erin April 17, 2008 5:01 PM  

Oh my gosh, I don't get to read for a couple days and look what happens! Poor Lani! I hope she's feeling better soon!! :(

SJINCO April 17, 2008 5:24 PM  

I really hope Lani is okay! I'm sending well wishes your way.

Keep us updated, please!

Deb April 17, 2008 10:31 PM  

Oh I'm so glad that she's doing better - that had to be so scary!

Laura April 17, 2008 10:43 PM  

Glad she's better!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP