3.26.2008

Happy Birthday to Michael's Dad!!!

Today is my Father in Laws birthday. I love this man to death!! He has been nothing but kind to me since I first met him. We love to pick on each other and just be silly together. There wasn't even a doubt in my mind when I found out that I was pregnant with a boy that he would be named after Michael's Dad! Wesley is so proud of being named after his Grampy and he tells ANYONE who asks:) He is a very involved Grampy and is always at school concerts, sport events, karate tournaments, birthday parties, etc. So, Happy Birthday to you Big Wesley!! We love you!!


XOXOIs this the 400th post?

17 people showing me love:

SJINCO March 26, 2008 2:31 PM  

Happy Birthday to Michael's Dad! And to Wesley's Grampy. What a sweet bond the three have....so very special!

Chastity March 26, 2008 4:26 PM  

Awww...Wendy, that is so sweet. Happy Birthday to him!! Most people are so negative about in-laws (including myself at times), it's nice to hear someone say something truly nice about theirs.

Sara March 26, 2008 4:43 PM  

I'd love to be so close to my in laws but alas I am not (they do live 6 hours by plane away though so that doesn't help). Happy B-day to Big Wesley!

BS March 26, 2008 8:35 PM  

Happy Birthday to Grampy (it must be a northern thing - we call our grandfathers Grampie also)

Andrea March 26, 2008 9:47 PM  

Happy Birthday Michael's Dad! :) He looks like a great Dad and grandpa!

Jesser March 26, 2008 10:46 PM  

Aww... a lovely link to his heritage!!

kristie March 27, 2008 8:39 AM  

hapy birthday to your FIL. it is very obvious that he loves his grandchildren. you can see it in his face in those pictures. very sweet!

AM March 27, 2008 9:40 AM  

Grandpas do have special relationships with their grandchildren, dont they?

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ March 27, 2008 10:56 AM  

HaPpY Birthday to your FIL....I too am a big fan of my FIL. Tori and Whit-bit call theirs Grampy too~

Erin March 27, 2008 11:06 AM  

You're so lucky to have such a great father in law!

Laura March 27, 2008 11:13 AM  

You got luckier than my mom and I in FIL loving you. :P
My paternal gramps was drunk when he met my mom and told her that he wished my dad had married the cheerleader who he dated thru highschool. :P
My FIL isn't happy that Darren married someone so young. Since when is 20 too young to get married? Oh well.

Happy bday to Michael's dad. :)
I'm on post 686 and comment 2,290--no idea how that happened!

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm March 27, 2008 11:34 AM  

Happy Birthday Grampy!

My kids absolutely love my father!!! I think grandparents are really a blessing! Oh and they like Clints dad too. He IS the one that always has the cool presents (and the $400,000 RV! lol) (my dad is the one that pops in just to bring them a piece of candy)

Happy Birthday big Wessss!!

Unknown March 27, 2008 12:46 PM  

Happy Birthday Michael's Dad!!! You are so lucky to have him so close. I wish my dad and father in law were close enough to be so involved. You are truly blessed!

Anonymous March 27, 2008 1:55 PM  

Happy Birthday Grampy!

My FIL (Papa) is great too. We sure are lucky to have married great guys with great dads... because it makes them great dads too. (enough "greats" for you?) :)

~ Amy @ Memoirs of a Mommy

Mrs. Stam March 27, 2008 2:28 PM  

Happy 400!!!! and Happy BDay to FIL

Deb March 27, 2008 4:35 PM  

Happy Birthday to him! I wish I were that close to my father-in-law.

Donna March 29, 2008 8:13 PM  

I started reading this post when you posted, but never finished.

He looks like a sweet man!!

Grandpa's are wonderful!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP