3.26.2008

400th post celebration

I am close to writing my 400th post! In honor of this I am offering a fun challenge to you all:) Comment on each post just in case it might be the 400th one. If it is I will choose a name at random to win a prize. What is this prize you ask? I know it needs to be a good one because asking you all to comment on every post is a lot. Right?

You can choose to receive a $20 gift card to the following places:

Target
Walmart
Starbucks
Dunkin Donuts
Olive Garden
Coach
Lucas Roasting

**Remember that you don't know which post is number 400 so keep commenting:) It could be tomorrow or in two weeks!! Your name will only be chosen from the comments on the 400th post, no others.

13 people showing me love:

Donna March 26, 2008 1:46 PM  

Sounds like a fun contest!!

I am gonna try to keep up=)

SJINCO March 26, 2008 2:32 PM  

What a great idea and a fun (surprise!) contest.

I'm going to comment away and hope that I'm the winner!

Chastity March 26, 2008 4:24 PM  

Oh how I would love to win that!!

Melissa March 26, 2008 4:29 PM  

oooh, sounds like fun!

Sara March 26, 2008 4:44 PM  

Great idea, I had to go figure out how to know how many posts I have.

BS March 26, 2008 8:32 PM  

Someday ... I might make it to 400 posts also !!

Andrea March 26, 2008 9:46 PM  

Oh, that's a cool idea! And who wouldn't want to win a gift certificate to one of those great stores?!?!

kristie March 27, 2008 8:38 AM  

wow! that's a lot of posts.

AM March 27, 2008 9:39 AM  

Wow! That is exciting! I dont even know what post # I am on. I should check some time.

Dan, Erin & Hailey! March 27, 2008 11:03 AM  

What a great idea!

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm March 27, 2008 11:30 AM  

you are a nut. hmmm....someone is gonna get some comments!

I'll try. BUT YOU KNOW I STINK AT COMMENTING! :-(

Anonymous March 27, 2008 1:53 PM  

400 posts! Sounds like fun, I'll try to be by often!

~ Amy @ Memoirs of a Mommy

Deb March 27, 2008 4:32 PM  

Oh what a great way to encourage people to comment! :)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP